After launching a bunch of scholarship programs here is another scholarship program initiated by the National Law School of India University with AZB, for the students who are not that financially strong but have a desire to pursue their higher education in legal education fields. Under this scholarship program, all the selected candidates will get financial aid which will cover all their educational expenses and their course fee. Here we have mentioned all the important details regarding NLSIU AZB Partners Scholarship 2023 program such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, selection process, offered courses list, and much more, students who want to pursue their higher education in this field are advised to read this whole article till the end.
NLSIU AZB Partners Scholarship 2023
The authorities of the National Law School of India University with AZB have announced the latest scholarship program for eligible students out there who want to pursue their higher education in legal academics. Under this, all the selected students will get financial aid for their courses which will cover their academic fees, and the duration of the program will be 5 years. The scholarship’s primary objective is to recognize and reward outstanding academic performance and exemplary leadership qualities in students who have demonstrated a deep passion for law and the pursuit of justice. By easing the financial burden, the scholarship encourages students to focus wholeheartedly on their studies and professional growth.
Key Highlights of NLSIU AZB Partners Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||NLSIU AZB Partners Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||National Law School of India University with AZB|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||NLS Portal|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who are willing to pursue BALLB courses are eligible.|
|Beneficiary Limitation||5 Scholars|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 8 Lakhs|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Annual Fees|
|Transferral Type||One Time Payment|
|Scholarship Duration||5 Years|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date||Will be updated soon|
|Telephone No||080 23010000|
Objective of NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship initiative is to provide deserving students with financial aid to pursue legal courses at the National Law School of India University NLSIU in collaboration with the renowned law firm AZB & Partners. This prestigious scholarship aims to support and empower the next generation of legal scholars and practitioners by alleviating financial barriers and fostering academic excellence. By this, students will be able to access world-class legal education and training, preparing them for successful careers in the legal profession while contributing positively to the legal landscape of India and beyond.
Benefits of NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship
- This program will provide financial support to eligible students which will cover all their academic expenses, which will alleviate the burden of educational expenses and make legal studies affordable for talented students.
- This program is especially helpful for students who may not have a lot of money or resources. It gives them a chance to pursue their dreams of becoming lawyers.
- This program is making easy to understand for students, and it helps students who have difficulty with complicated legal language or who don’t have access to resources.
- By learning law, students can become better at taking legal topics, so that they can explain clearly to clients, and this way more students will get interested and get better law opportunities.
- Under this scholarship, all the selected students will get aid for 5 years which will make them independent and secure so that they can focus on their studies.
- Those students who are residents of India are eligible.
- Students who live in Bengaluru and residents of Karnataka will also get preference.
- Students who are pursuing the BALLB course are eligible to get this opportunity.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 8 lakhs.
Required Documents List
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Proof of Nationality/Residency
- Proof of Admission/Enrollment
- Income Proof
- Awards and Recognitions
- Legal Course Details
- Financial Statement
- Optional: Essays or Written Work
Registration Procedure Under NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship 2023
As this scholarship program is recently launched so there is no application procedure available yet. Students who want to get this opportunity are advised to stay connected with us and we will provide you registration process, links and other latest updates in our blog.
- 080 23010000
- (Fax) +91 80 2316 0535