The Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023 program has announced for the young professionals from diverse academic background to implement various schemes of the State Government. This program will be under the chief minister office /department concerned it will monitor and identify issues and decision in making respect of the assigned program. The Chief Minister MK Stalin to introduce the two year fellowship program for 30 youngsters who all were selected through a three –stage examination. The program started for 30 day direction program at the Anna Administrative Staff College, Chennai. The age of the applicant should be between 22 and 30 years if you will be interested to know more about Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship (TNCMFP) 2023 then you will continue to read this article we will share you with each and every details about this scheme its eligibility criteria benefit, objective , Application, procedure important dates and much more.
Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
The Tamil Nadu government will apply the minister scholarship program to utilize the talent of young professionals in the execution scheme of 12 sector. The government believes in the potential of the talented youth of the state to improve the process of service delivery and governance. It is one of the prestigious program in the public policy and service domain. Twelve thematic areas are identified by the government for research augmentation of water resource , creation of marketing linkage ,productivity housing for all education health ,social inclusion ,infrastructure ,skill development, heritage ,culture ,entrepreneurship development, Institutional credit, economical balance and data governance.
- Online date will be revealed here soon
- All important dates will revealed here soon
Key Highlights of Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship (TNCMFP) 2023
|Conducted by||The State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of fellowship||Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023|
|Objective||Action-oriented resources and to create a pool of knowledge|
|Eligibility criteria||Bachelors and Ph.D holders|
|Benefits||The fellows will be placed under the Chief Minister’s office or department|
|Selection through||Preliminery exam written exam and personal interview|
Objective of Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship (TNCMFP) 2023
The Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023 point at harnessing the talent of young professionals from diverse academic background and implementing various scheme. The point objective of this program includes creating action-oriented resources to work on policy efficiency and a pool of knowledgeable creating a workable quadrant of different Service delivery processes in terms of their maturity and Impact, building internationally referred benchmarks for policy outcomes, developing and implementing a measuring system across various sectors, creating a knowledgeable repository to identify impact creation and scalar best practice, etc.
TMCMFP for Thematic Areas
- Infrastructure & Industrial Development
- Culture and Heritage
- Institutional Credit
- Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Development
- Housing for all
- Ecological balance
- Data governance
- Augmentation of water resources
- Agriculture production, productivity and creation for marketing linkage
- Social linkage
- Improving Educational Standards
- Improving Health Indicators
Selected candidates will be based on the basis of their merit in the further steps of the selection process.
Preliminary assessment (computer based test)
- Computer based examination of a maximum of 150 points.
- Every incorrect answer of negative marking of 0.33 points.
- The test will be held in Tamil Nadu and at cochin, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore and Vishakhapatnam.
- The test contains questions on general awareness, verbal comprehension, and logical reasoning.
Comprehensive examination (written examination)
- Written examination contain conventional essay type question
- Questions based on general topics including
- Social justice
- Social development and economic development
- Disaster Management,
- Schemes and Policies of the Government of Tamil Nadu,
- Tamil heritage and culture
- Climate change
Benefits of Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister fellowship 2023 will be the selected palace an additional allowance of rupees 10000 from the government to meet their incidental expenses and a monthly reward of Rs.5000
- CM Fellowship program will be placed under the Chief Minister office /department concerned and will monitor and identify issues and a decision making in respect of the assigned programs.
- The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this fellowship program:-
- The candidate age must be above the 22 years.
- The student must be first position in bachelor’s degree in professional knowledge or first position in masters degree in art and science
- The applicant should have a working knowledge of Tamil because it is compulsory.
- Those candidates are selected will have work in Chennai.
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- The candidate age limit will be at least 33 years who belong to BC/ MBC category.
- The applicant’s maximum age limit will be 35 years for the ST/ SC category.
- The applicant are not deserve to pay any type of application fee to apply for this scholarship program
Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- The candidates must have to follow the following application procedure to apply for the fellowship to apply for the scholarship
- Firstly you will have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here.
- The homepage will appear on your screen
- You have to click on the option.
- The application form will open or your displayed
- You have to start filling out the application form with specifications related to yourself.
- Read the instructions present there carefully.
- Write your E mail and click on next.
- Now you required to read all of the question which will show on your screen one by one and successfully apply for the fellowship program.
- Make sure to keep your acknowledgment number safe and secure for further procedures related to the fellowship program.
- Government o Tamil Nadu Namakkal Kavignar Maaligai Fort St. George Chennai – 600009
- Phone No- 25665566