This is an attractive, career oriented scheme to identify and nurture outstanding young scientists with innovative ideas of pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology. Young scientists below the age of 35 years will be considered for this award. The award consist of financial support for a 3 year project (up to Rs. 10 Lakh per year) beside this a fellowship of Rs. 40,000/- per month will be provided under the mentorship of Senior Faculty of RGCB. Being a premier Biotechnology institute in the country Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship 2023 institute aims to make its PhD program outstanding.
They strive to make PhD students well groomed to meet the challenges offered by the cutting edge technology and highly competitive modern biotechnology research. The award will be given for the best overall performance in the PhD programme every year in terms of quality of publications, points gathered based on the presentations in National and International symposia and patents generated. The award includes a gold medal, a citation and a cash award of INR 25,000/-.
Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship 2023
The Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology (RGCB) is a growing phenomenon national Institute located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. This institute achieved national and international recognition with leading discoveries in medical and plant biotechnology. The institute also got honors for being among the top Ph.D. schools in biotechnology.
Factors Of Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship 2023
|Name Of The Scheme||Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology|
|Objective||To provide Fellowship|
|Last Date of Application||August 24, 2023|
Importance Of Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship
This was one of the greatest acknowledgments that any research center in India can get. Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship (RGCB) had clearly stood up to the trust, confidence and faith put in it by the Government and people of Kerala as well as the Department of Biotechnology that had boldly supported the center through research grants for almost a decade.
- The applicant should be Indian Citizen
- Must have experience in working with molecular biology, cell culture and animal model is desirable
- Age limit should be 35 years or below at the time of the submission of application, age relaxation of 5 years is made for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, women and physically handicapped category
- Cumulative publication impact factor of over 25 (with at least one paper in journal with impact factor over 5)
- Candidates with a Master degree in Medicine, Engineering/Technology are eligible to apply
- Candidates pursuing Ph.D. in any branch of Life Science including Medicine, Veterinary Sciences, Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences and Engineering Sciences related to biology are eligible
- Those likely to complete their Ph.D. programme in the next three months are also eligible to apply
Benefits Of Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship 2023
- This is an attractive, career oriented scheme to identify and nurture outstanding young scientists with innovative ideas and desirous of pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology, especially in the biology of chronic and infectious Diseases and Spice Genomics.
- The financial support for a 3 year (up to Rs. 10 Lakh per year) besides the fellowship of Rs. 40,000 per month will be provided under the mentorship of Senior Faculty of Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology(RGCB)
- The last date to apply online is August 24, 2023. Apply before the last date to get rid of server-hanging issues.
- For JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) the amount of INR 31,000/- + 16% HRA will be provided per month for MSc degree holders who have qualified NET/GATE (with valid certificate)
- Candidates who do not have NET/GATE certification will only be eligible for INR 12,000/- +16% HRA per month
Selection Process Under Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship
- Applications should be submitted online
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position.
- Applications should be in the prescribed format
Application Procedure Under Rajiv Gandhi Center For Biotechnology Fellowship 2023
- Please follow these steps to apply online for future reference:
- First of all, visit the Official Website
- You will reach the homepage of RGCB
- On the homepage you will find careers on the top of the page, click on it
- A new page will appear on your screen, click on the relevant link
- You will reach to the new page where at the bottom of the page you will find Apply Online click on it
- If you are a new user click on Register Here
- A registration form will appear on your screen
- Fill all the required details and click on Register
- Now Login with Email ID and Password you have entered at the time of registration and click on Submit
- Application form will appear on your screen
- In this application form fill all the required information asked
- And then upload all the required documents and then click on Submit
- Telephone Number:- +91-471-2529400, 2347975, 2348753, +91-471-2348096
- Email ID:- email@example.com