During the pandemic period so many things get affected such as education, employment, and many more, and for that many initiatives have been taken by various state governments. And now today we are going to discuss the latest program which is called Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship (TNCMFP) 2023. Under this notification, those students who have completed their 12th will be able to work as junior fellows and senior fellows and teach lower students. Those who haven’t applied for this opportunity can apply now through the website and all the 12th-passed students can get this opportunity. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details about this fellowship program such as its benefits, eligibility, and much more.
Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023-24
The government of Tamil Nadu has started the latest fellowship program to provide educational facilities to lower-class students after finishing school in the evening, under this program, all the 12th-passed students will get a chance to teach a lower class from 1st to 8thand provide them the best educational facilities. Online registration has been started from the website, so those who want to take this opportunity are advised to apply for this before the deadline. Not just this, students who teach lower-level students will also get rewarded with some money in exchange for education. As we all know, various state governments are now working towards education, to ensure that students can avail themselves as much as they can from academic professionals, because India is facing a lot of trouble due to lack of teaching staff. So, kindly apply under this notification and get involved in this initiative and enhance the learning facilities for lower students.
Overview Details of Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
|Launched by||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Name of Fellowship||Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship (TNCMFP) 2023|
|Objective||To provide education facilities to 1st to 8th-class students.|
|Deadline||15th June 2022|
|Official Website||Tamilnadu Kalvi|
Objective of Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship
The main objective of this program is to support and promote exceptional students of the state, and students who have completed their 12th or undergraduate will get a chance to volunteer work while getting financial support. This fellowship program will empower students by enabling them to contribute to society while gaining valuable experiences and skills, and with this initiative, all the volunteers will also get monetary assistance, fostering their personal growth.
Benefits of Tamilnadu Kalvi Fellowship
- Under this program, those students who are going to participate in this fellowship program will receive a monetary stipend which will alleviate the financial condition that they face while doing voluntary work, but this will encourage them to contribute to the community.
- This fellowship program provides a proper platform for students where they can enhance their skills, and with these practical services and experiences, all the fellows will be able to develop important life skills such as teamwork, leadership, communication, problem-solving, and many more.
- This beneficial opportunity will enable various opportunities for the students to gain practical experiences in their fields and with these experiences they can get highly valuable future prospects. It will also allow them to apply theoretical knowledge to real-life challenges to make a good impact on society.
- This program will also bring together a small group of students with similar interests and aspirations, and this will also provide networking and collaboration opportunities that allow students to connect with other individuals, mentors, and skilled professionals, all these connections can open doors for better future career opportunities.
Features of Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship
- The government of Tamil Nadu has started this initiative for those students who have passed their 12th or they are in undergraduate programs, to contribute to society and gain practical experiences for a better future
- Participated candidates will get financial support from the government for their continuous volunteer work, and this will also alleviate some financial burdens on students.
- This beneficial platform will provide skill development to the students where they can enhance their practical knowledge, and with this, fellows can also improve their skills, and problem-solving abilities and develop their essential life skills.
- This fellowship program will provide a platform for eligible students to collaborate with needy individuals, and participants will get a chance to connect with professionals and experts who share their passion for social change.
- After completing the fellowship program, students will receive recognition for their efforts, which can add value to their resumes and academic profiles and will showcase their commitment to social causes and their ability to make a change.
Fellows Salary Criteria
- Fellows Salary: Rs- 32000 per month.
- Senior Fellow: Rs- 45000 per month.
- Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, there are 154 vacancies available for junior and senior fellows list is given below:
- For Fellows– 114 vacancy
- For Senior Fellows– 38 vacancy
- Candidate should have the desire to work with children for 6 hours per week or part-time.
- To get this beneficial opportunity candidates have to teach mathematics, English, and Tamil.
- Only those candidates can get this opportunity who have the will not to be forced.
- The age limit of the fellow should be 17 years is necessary.
Application Procedure Under Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023-24
- Fellows have to go to the Official Website of the Fellowship program.
- After that, find the Registration link and tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it, complete the registration process, after this go back to the web page.
- Click on the Login option, fill in the rest application form, and attach the necessary documents with it.
- Last, verify the details and submit the application form.