Here we are again with another fellowship program initiated by Rishihood University announcedfor eligible students who are willing or going to pursue their education at this university, to get a Rs. 75,000 fellowship amount from the university. Under Rishihood University Jal Fellowship selected students will be called local water leaders, so those who want to get this opportunity are advised to read this article till the end and get information that includes eligibility criteria, benefits, features, required documents list, and much more. Candidates are requested to apply for this Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023 before the last date, each and every detail is given in this article read it consciously.
Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023-24
RishihoodUniversity is well known for its commitment to social impact and sustainable development, and now the authority is proudly offering a fellowship program for eligible students who are dedicated to making a positive change or impact in the field of water sustainability because we all know we are addressing so many water problems. This Jal Fellowship program will empower all the selected fellows with the necessary knowledge, skills, and network to get solutions. With the combination of this academic training, hands-on firework, and mentorship students will get unique offers and opportunities for real-life challenges and experiences.
Fellows will be able to engage in a comprehensive curriculum that covers various topics regarding water governance, quality and treatment, watershed management, and many more. Students will also have access to state-of-the-art facilities, research centers, and faculty members who are engaged in water-related research and its innovation.
Overview Details of Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
|Name Of the Scholarship||Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Rishihood University|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Rishihood.edu Portal|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Those students who have passed the Bachelor’s degree are eligible for this opportunity.|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 years|
|Beneficiary Limitation||50 Students|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Fellowship Tenure||40 Weeks|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Annually/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date for application||Available soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
The main objective of this fellowship program is to empower young leaders and professionals with the deep knowledge, skills, and network that will help in enabling critical water-related problems, preservation, and promoting sustainable development. Through this initiative, all the participants will get the opportunity to engage in comprehensive and immersive learning experiences that include academic rigor, practical firework, and much more. The aim is to provide a deep understanding to the participants about water-related problems and their major solutions which will be helpful in their real-life challenges.
Benefits of Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
- This fellowship program provides unique opportunities for experimental learning in the field of water conservation, and fellows will be able to engage in practical activities and research projects which will be helpful for their real-life experiences.
- All the selected participants will receive mentorship and guidance from field experts and scholars, which will help them to enhance their understanding of the water subject matter.
- All the participants will get a chance to connect with experts and collaborate with like-minded individuals, and professionals, and this fellowship also fosters a supportive community where participants will be able to build their relationships, exchange their ideas, and also create lasting connections with mentors.
- Till the 40 weeks of fellowship students will receive their fellowship amount.
- The fellowship amount will be given to the participants by one-time payment method
Fields of Study Offered by University
- Public Leadership
- To get this opportunity participant should be a permanent resident of India.
- The age criteria of the participant should be 21 to 40 is necessary.
- Those candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree can apply.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Bank Account Passbook
- Annual Income Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Application Procedure Under Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023-24
- Eligible students are advised to go to the Official Website of the Fellowship program.
- After that find the Apply Now option tap on it and continue.
- After tapping on it, the application form will appear.
- Now you have to fill the form with all the important details that include personal and academic details.
- With that attach the necessary documents also and before submission review the details.
- When you are satisfied with the from and its details submit the application form.
- Address: Rishihood University, NH-44 (GT Road), Near Bahalgarh Chowk,
- Delhi NCR, Sonipat,
- Haryana, India 13102
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-120-6631
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org