The Manipur state government through its many departments provides a variety of scholarships for the benefit of Manipur state residents students allowing them to continue their education without being constrained by finance. The Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur 2023 was introduced by Manipur’s Chief Minister N. Biren Singh for deserving and exceptional IAS applicants. In this post you get every information regarding this scholarship including its objective, benefits, eligible criteria, required documents and registration procedure.
The Manipur government established the IAS 500 Super scholarship to assist and motivate the state’s deserving and talented IAS aspirants. Under the Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants, a scholarship program of Rs 2.8 crore for in person IAS coaching was launched. With financing from the state government, the scholarship would offer offline coaching from famous IAS mentors from the Alternative Learning System Delhi at the State Academy Training at Takyelpat.
Beginning on 28 september 2021, the coaching will run through April 2022. The scholarship intends to give applicants the chance to take advantage of high quality civil service training offered inside the state rather than paying for expensive coaching programs outside the state.
Overview of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur 2023
Objective of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur 2023
The main objective of this scholarship is to give beneficial Manipur civil service applicants financial support and access to offline tutoring from famous IAS mentors so they won’t have to leave the state for expensive coaching courses.
Benefits of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur 2023
The benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The scholarship program provides offline coaching from renowned IAS mentors from the Alternative Learning System, Delhi at the State Academy of Training in Takyelpat, Manipur.
- The Manipur government would grant complete scholarships and offline sessions at SAT to the top 200 students who scored the highest on the scholarship exam.
- A Rs 2.8 crore scholarship for offline IAS training has been authorized by the Chief Minister’s Award Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants.
- The coaching program’s initial phase will start on November 8 and last through April 2022.
- The lectures will be made available offline.
- The government intends to build a permanent facility with hostels for conducting UPSC exam coaching sessions.
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant must live in Manipur.
- The applicant must be registered in civil service.
- The applicant must be a meritorious and brilliant IAS aspirant.
Required Documents List
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Qualification Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the registration option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Basic Details
- Address Details
- Qualification Details
- Financial Details
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.