There are students out there who have applied to various scholarship programs in India to get financial support and somehow the delay in money transfers or any other issue students find it difficult to make a complaint about the issues. So, for that, here is another initiative launched which is called Scholarship Helpline Number launched by the government of India, in which students who have trouble complaining about scholarship relates problems now they can make a complaint or resolve their issues on a phone call. In this blog we have mentioned all the important aspects that will be beneficial for the students, so kindly read this article till the end and get the latest updates also.
Scholarship Helpline Number
The government of India launched a helpline number for students who have applied to various scholarship schemes in India and will now be able to make complaints and resolve their issues about incentives and others on a phone call. Students find it so difficult to connect with the authorities so that is why the government announced the Scholarship Helpline Number for candidates. If you are a high school student or pursuing graduation in collages and looking for funding opportunities, this program is designed to help students to navigate the complex world of challenges.
Overview Details of Scholarship Helpline Number
|Name of the Scholarship||Scholarship Helpline Number|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Aim||To provide online support to all the scholarship holders|
Objective of Scholarship Helpline Number
The main objective of this initiative is to promote comprehensive and accessible assistance for candidates who are seeking guidance for scholarships, with this, the government will support students, parents, and educational institutions by navigating the application process for scholarship programs and clearing related doubts. The major goal of this initiative is to empower students to pursue their higher educational aspirations by connecting them with expert advice.
Benefits of Scholarship Helpline Number
- This scholarship helpline number is to provide a convenient and easily accessible channel to get information regarding scholarships.
- Students find it difficult to visit various websites and connect with various organizations to get information but with this, applicants can simply call on helpline number and get comprehensive guidelines.
- This initiative typically offers assistance to the candidates, and trained professionals or advisors are often available to answer questions, and also address their concerns it will also provide guidelines for each student’s specific needs.
- This program will provide regular updates about scholarships and update about upcoming deadlines, and also ensure that candidates do not miss out on any valuable opportunities.
- Under this initiative, it will offer valuable guidelines in preparing scholarship registrations, and advisors will help candidates with their requirements and assist with essay writing, and review application materials.
- Some programs go unnoticed by students because of limited visibility and lack of awareness, but with this helpline number students get information about a wide range of scholarship programs.
- By providing awareness to the students about various scholarship incentives opportunities, it will help expand their access to scholarship programs that may not have otherwise discovered.
State-wise Complaint Number
|National Scholarship Portal (NSP)||3600|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP) Scholarship||1900|
|Other Backward Classes Scholarship (OBC)||480|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP) Scholarship||1800-233-1626|
|Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer (MAHADBT) Scholarship||022-49150800|
- Application/Institute Login ID
- Name of the applicant
- Email ID of the applicant
- Mobile number of the applicant
Procedure to Get Scholarship Helpline Number NSP Complaint
- For that applicants visit the Official Website of NSP.
- The webpage will open, now tap on the Complaints option and continue.
- After that the application form will appear, now fill the form with all the details and write down your complaint in 500 words.
- After that recheck the details that you have filled in the form.
- And last, submit the application form, and it’s done.
NSP Complaint Status
- Applicants go to the Official Website of the NSP, by tapping on the link.
- After that, find the Complaint Status Check option, and continue.
- Another webpage will open, there you have to enter the application number and verification number and continue.
- Now you can check the complaint status easily.
MahaDBT Complaint Process
- For that go to the official website of the portal.
- And after that, the organization’s webpage will open on your screen.
- All the information related to complaints, helpline numbers, and other details will appear on your screen.
- Their applicants can file their complaints by filling out the application form and its done.