Amma Vodi List 2023 is open now. If you are a BPL card holder from Andhra Pradesh then you can avail this scheme. To apply for Amma Vodi List you should go through this page. To know everything about the scheme like: Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Last Date and Application Process step by step in a very easy way.
Amma Vodi List 2023
Jagananna Amma Vodi List is for the bpl card holder from the Andhra Pradesh. This scheme provides the financial help to the needy families to make their children educated. Some families are unable to make their children educated because of poverty and lack of money. By the help of this scholarship they can continue their children’s education. State government of Andhra Pradesh is trying to educate the state and make them successful so the government of Karnataka announced this scholarship Amma Vodi Scheme. To be eligible for the scheme there are some eligibility criteria. If you want to get this scholarship go through this page everything is available on this page related to this scholarship step by step.
Details on Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023
|Name of the scholarship||Amma Vodi List 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||Providing financial help|
Objectives Of Amma Vodi Scheme
Main objective of the scheme is to provide the financial help to the needy families for their chikdern’s education of Andhra Pradesh. State government of Andhra Pradesh is trying to make the state ediucated and successful so they are providing many scholarship schemes to the students and their families. This scheme is also for the needy families to make their children educated.
- online date for the scheme will be updated here soon.
- Last date for the registration will also be updated here soon.
- Applicant must be citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant should have BPL Card( White Ration Card).
- Candidate should be below the poverty line.
- Free education will be provided by the government of Andhra Pradesh from class 1st to 12th .
- Anyone from the family can apply for the scheme.
- There is no Boundations of caste and categories.
- Children must have obtained 75 % of marks in the last year examination.
- The student must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state
- The student must be from below the poverty line category
- Magani per family should not exceed 3 acres or more than 10acres follow land or more than 10 acres in total
- Family income should not exceed RS.10,000 per month in rural areas and RS.12,000 per month in urban areas .
- The electricity bill should not consume more than 300 units per month. Or the current bill for the apply to children of Government employees and pensioners.
- Children of sanitation workers are exempt from this provision.
- Amma Vodi does not apply if there is a four – wheeler in the name this someone in the family. However , tractors, taxis, and autos are exempted from this provision .
- The student must be studying in class 1st to 12th
- 100 sq. Ft. In municipalities. Not applicable if houses have more than 1200 sq. Ft. In villages.
- The student must be studying in Government or in private unaided school or junior college including residential school or colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who have previously paid income tax are ineligible.
- The student must be studying in the academic year 2019-2020
- The applicant must have at least 75% in the current academic year
- The state Government employee`s family members are not applicable for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- School ID card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile No
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mother’passport size photograph
- Mother’s passport size photo
Application process of Amma vodi List 2023
If you want to apply yourself under the scheme then you must follow the simple step given
- First of all go to the home page of the official website of Amma Vodi scholarship 2023
- After landing on the home page ,click on the option of Amma vodi application from
- After successfully downloading the application from ,fill in all the details carefully such as Name , Address, and all of other personal details
- Attach all the relevant documents and passport-size photograph of your child
- Carefully check all of the Information and submit it to your nearest government office website of the Andhra Pradesh government.
- First of all go to the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The home page of the website will open .
- Select Amma Vodi Login option.
- A list of various district will open.
- Select the district of your choice.
- Enter the login details and click on the login option.
Guideline for Amma Vodi List 2023
Amma vodi guideline for the years 2022 announce by the government of Andhra Pradesh , and they are as follows:-
- Preliminary measures of the Aamm vodi plan will be carried out December 9 to December 25,2022
- From the December 10th to December 20th ,2022 all principal are required register and update student information
- On the 15th December 2022,a list of all eligible mothers/guardians with children enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be examined and released.The criteria for the 6th level will be used to evaluate the list.
- All details promoted on the Amma vodi portal between December 20,2020 and December 24.2022 must be published on the school notice board and the gram/ward secretariat notice bord
- On December 15, 2022 APCFSS will receive all student whose information has been updated before that date.
- If the Adhar number , bank account number , or IFSS Code includes any problem , the principal are responsible for correcting them .
- On December 19,2022, the list of eligible moms and carers will revies This list will evaluate using the six-level criterion.
Benefits of Amma vodi Scheme 2023
Ther are a lot of benefit that will be provided to the beneficiaries in this Amma vodi scheme for the year 2023:-
- The state Government will be allocating rupees 6318 crores under the scheme to implement it successful all over the state
- The promised aid of rupees 15000 will also be directly deposits into the bank account of the beneficiary in the month of January every year until the child completes his education up to class 12th
- The Scholarship scheme will also help in declining the our country
- The children the state will also be able to get their right to education
- The beneficiary amount will be directly submitted to the bank account of the mother of the childe.
- This scheme will also help in improving the literacy rate of the Andhre Pradesh state.
Features of Amma vodi Scheme 2023
The features related to this scheme are mentioned below:-
- A scheme has been created by the chief Minister of Adhare Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
- The name of this scheme is Amma Vodi Scheme .
- Under this scheme , the financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 will be provided to the people who are sending their children to the school.
- The assistance will be provided to the children who are currently facing financial problem
- This assistance will help in building future of the student.
- The student will be able to get admission to the nearest school without worrying about many financial hurdle.
- This is quit and encouragement that will pass to the other student to take part under the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- The deadlines authorities for have been fixed by the concerned authorities for the school to submit the date.
- All the people who are living below the poverty line category are eligible to apply under this scheme .
- The people who want to apply under the Amma Vodi Scheme will have to visit the official websit of this scheme.
- After applying under this scheme the parents their get the financial assistance to send their children to the school.
- The scheme is available for the student currently studying in school
- This scheme will be available for the student studying class 1st to class 12th
- The scheme will be giving financial assistance of rupees 15000 per year to the guardians of the benificiaries
- The scholarship scheme will be benefiting 4300000 people every year
- The state Government has allocated rupees 6455.80 crores towards the development o this scheme
- The beneficiary amount will be directly submitted to the bank account .
- This scheme will include both private and public enterprises
- The amount will be provided until the student complete the education till class 12th
Amma Vodi District Wise List
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
You can contact on the given details if you have any issue regarding this scheme.
- Address: 4th floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradeshh 521456.
- Phone: 08662883941
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in