The NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024 is only intended for those from economically disadvantaged backgrounds or those who fall into one of India’s castes or other historically underprivileged groups. Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and other underprivileged groups will have the chance to apply for these scholarships by going to the national scholarship portal’s official website. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and applying procedure.
NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024
The Indian government established the Social Justice and Empowerment Department with the goal of assisting citizens. By going to the official National Scholarship Portal and selecting the departmental option, students can apply for the scholarships. To assist those who come from the economically disadvantaged segments of society the Social Justice Department offers a wide range of scholarship programs.
This ministry’s NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024 will be open to applicants who are members of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other underprivileged groups. By going to the official website, students can also track the status of their applications.
Overview of NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024
|NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024
|Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024
The main objective of the NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship program is to give students from underprivileged backgrounds financial support. Financial aid will be provided by the Government of India to all the students who are awarded the scholarship. The applicant’s bank account will receive a direct transfer of the funding.
Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
This scholarship provides complete financial support to undergraduate students who are members of the scheduled caste. The recipients of this scholarship must have received good results on their board examinations for class 12 and it will undoubtedly enable them to understand more about the higher education they must pursue. By visiting the National Scholarship Portal’s official website and completing the application, you may apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be a member of the Scheduled Caste (SC) group.
- The applicant has to have received at least a 60% on the Class 12 test.
- Admission to an accredited institution or university in India must have been obtained for an applicant to pursue a full time undergraduate or graduate degree.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income cannot be more than Rs. 8 lakh.
PM Yasavi Central Sector Scholarship
The central government of India introduced the PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scholarship to support children who are now studying in schools or colleges. The scholarship is open to all students who fall into one of the following categories: OBC, DNT or EBC. Financially disadvantaged students will benefit from the award. Scholarship recipients will be deserving students enrolled in any government run or government aided school or college. Female students receive 30% of the available slots. The children will be able to continue their study without having to worry about money due to this grant. 31 January 2024 is the deadline for submitting an application for the PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scholarship.
- The applicant must belong to the Other Backward Class(OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Denotified Tribes (DNT) category.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a government approved program or receiving financial assistance from the government.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income cannot be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account (Self-Account)
- Income Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Tribal Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
Registration Procedure of NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- A new page reads all the instructions and click on Continue.
- Enter your mobile number and other details and click on the verify.
- You have to login using your credentials.
- Click on the Application form option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in this form such as:
- State of Domicile
- Name of the Students
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Scholarship Category
- Family Income
- Email ID, etc
- Click on the Save and Continue option.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Final Submission option.
The NSP Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Scholarship is to give students from underprivileged backgrounds financial support. The Indian government will provide financial aid to all of the students who are chosen to get the scholarship.