The Reliance Foundation has made available the results of its scholarship program for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in the following fields such as science, engineering, medicine, commerce, arts, law, education, hospitality, architecture, business/management, computer applications and other professional degrees. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship including its objective eligibility criteria, benefits, necessary documents and check result.
Understanding Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2024
The Reliance Foundation offered UG and PG scholarships in honor of Mr. Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Industries, on his 90th birthday. Financial aid, both during and after graduation is the goal of the scholarship program. Undergraduate or postgraduate students who have a household income of at least Rs. 15 lakh per year will be eligible to receive a scholarship of Rs. 2 lakh.
This grant is given to students in any field of study based on merit or ability. The chosen scholars for this year come from a variety of professional backgrounds, including engineering, technology, science, medicine, commerce, arts, business management, computer application, law, education, hospitality and architecture. Of these 5,000 scholars, girls make up 51%. A total of 99 students were impaired aside from that. Within the following ten years, the Reliance Foundation hopes to grant 50,000 scholarships.
Overview of Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2024
|Students of India
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2024
This scholarship seeks to develop and empower India’s future leaders by providing financial assistance and opportunity for comprehensive development. Students from various socioeconomic levels who are studying undergraduate and graduate degrees at reputable universities around India are eligible to apply for this merit cum means scholarship.
Reliance scholarship Aptitude test cut off 2023-24
Reliance scholarship aptitude test 60 marks for UG/PG Students Expected cut off Reliance scholarship 2023
|APTITUDE TEST CUTOFF
|MALE / FEMALE
|MINIMUM CUT OFF
|TOTAL 60 QUESTION
|OUT OF 60 MARKS
Benefits of Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2024
The list of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The undergraduate scholarship program has been introduced by the Reliance Foundation.
- Through this scholarship, recipients would receive scholarships worth up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Through the scholarship, The charity will provide about 5,000 scholarships.
- Over the following ten years, the organization plans to provide over fifty thousand scholarships.
- Anyone interested in receiving benefits from this scheme must visit the official website and submit an application.
- To get the benefits of the scholarship program, recipients must pass the aptitude exam.
- Additionally, the Reliance Foundation offers postgraduate degree scholarships.
- The aptitude exam results will be made public online.
Eligibility Criteria of Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2024
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The Applicants have to be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have received at least 80% of the possible points in their Class 12 exams.
- The applicant’s annual family income cannot exceed Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Applicants must be registered full time in an approved Indian undergraduate program.
Details Mentioned in the Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2024
- Name of the Student
- Stream of Study
- Exam Result
- Percentage Scored by the Students
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll number, etc
Search Procedure of Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of Reliance Foundation.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the UG Result option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- You have to enter your 17 digit application number or registered email ID.
- Click on the submit button,
- The result will appear on your screen.
In conclusion, the Reliance Foundation postgraduate scholarships seek to recognize and assist individuals who exhibit brilliance, integrity, leadership potential, community service, a development attitude and courage.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result 2023 FAQs
Who have launched of this scheme?
The Reliance foundation have been launched the scheme. Through this scheme 5000 scholarships are provided to the undergraduate scholars