So today in this article we are going to discuss the latest scholarship program which is initiated by the government of Maharashtra for students who belong to the Maratha community the name of the program is called Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 which is launched in the year of 2023. Under this scheme, all the Maratha community students who have completed their 12th or are ready to give final exams will get benefits from the government. Kindly request to all the students who want to get this opportunity to read this article and get information which includes benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and many more.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2024
The government of Maharashtra has launched a scholarship program for eligible students in the Maratha community to provide them the opportunity to pursue their higher education without any issues. This program aims to provide opportunities to eligible economically weaker students to get proper education for a better future because we all know that education is the only key that can unlock any door for a better future. With the implementation of this program, students will become empowered and secure and with this, students will also become independent. Candidates who want to avail of benefits from this scholarship program are advised to apply for this scholarship and get benefits, all the important details and links are given below kindly read this article till the end.
Overview Details of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarships to all the Maratha community students|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Maharashtra state|
Objective of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance and provide support to all the meritious students who belong to the Maratha community, and also enable various opportunities for the students to pursue their higher education and achieve their academic goals. With the help of this initiative, students will also get empowered and it will reduce all the financial burden on candidates that are associated with education, and will also promote equal opportunities for a better future. Another aim is to enhance the skills and nurture the talent and potential of the students so that they can become leaders in their fields and contribute to their communities,
Benefits of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- This scholarship aims to support Maratha community students, who are financially weak and couldn’t get financial support and because of that they are unable to pursue their higher education in their desired fields, with the help of this assistance aid students can cover their educational expenses such as tuition fees, nooks, and other supplies.
- This program will provide equal opportunities for students by ensuring that all deserving candidates can get this opportunity, this also aims to bridge the gap between underprivileged and privileged students, by proving them with equal footing and realize their full potential.
- These benefits will be awarded on a merit-based, by considering their achievements and the potential of the candidates, and by this, candidates will also get motivated and will be encouraged in their culture of meritocracy.
- This program will only consider students financially but will also focus on their overall development, which encourages them in extracurricular activities, such as participating in community services and developing leadership skills.
- With the help of this approach, students will become well-rounded and they will get prepared for their future challenges.
- Through this recognition, this scholarship enhances the career prospects of the candidates, and it will open doors for higher educational opportunities, which lead them to better job prospects and higher earning potential in the future.
|Application date for Fresh Application||Ongoing|
|Application last date||20th June 2023|
|Last date for Application Re-Apply of Academic Year||Updated Soon|
- Candidates should be residents of Maharashtra State or should belong to the border of Karnataka and Maharashtra State.
- Those candidates who have passed their 12th or are ready to give their exams are eligible to get this opportunity.
- Those candidates who belong to the Maratha community are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Candidates who are pursuing any professional or non-professional courses that are approved by DHE on government aided or non-government aided and other is necessary for this program
- Applicant’s family annual should not be more than 8 lakhs necessary for this program.
- Thoseapplicants who have taken admitted through the general quota are eligible for this program.
- Candidates who are pursuing courses in a distance mode are not eligible to get this opportunity.
- Only 2 candidates from 1 family can avail of benefits from this scholarship program.
Required Documents List
- Domicile certificate
- Annual Income certificate
- CAP-related document
- Gap-related document
- Family declaration certificate regarding the 2 children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
Registration Procedure Under Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
- Interested applicants are required to visit the Official Website of the Scholarship program.
- After that, find the notification and check the eligibility and other details.
- After that, find the Register Now option, and complete the registration form.
- Now go back to the main webpage, tap on the Login option, and fill out the application form in it.
- With that form also attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Last review the form and after satisfaction tap on Submit the application form and save a copy of it for further processes.
Guidelines for Courses Not Visible, Missing
|Sr.No.||Error Description||Error Explanation||Action to be Taken|
|1||The course is not present in DBT Portal||Institute has not added the Course or the Course is not running under Institute||Applicant to visit Institute to confirm Course details for further process|
|2||Course is missing||Scheme Department has not shared the respective Course’s mapping details due to which Caste category applicants are unable to apply that particular Scheme||Applicant to visit Institute to confirm Course details.|
|3||The displayed Course details are incorrect||Institute adds course details which are displayed on DBT Portal||Applicant to visit Institute to verify and confirm Course details|
|4||The course is not present on DBT Portal||Institute to visit the concerned Regional Education Office add a New Course and once it is verified and approved will be displayed on DBT Portal.||Institute to contact the concerned Regional Education Officer. Regional Officer to submit all details such as Course Name, Stream Name, Program Name, Course duration in Months, Course Duration, etc. in the prescribed format to MahaIT. Once Course added and it is verified and approved by Regional Education Officer, the Course will be displayed on DBT Portal.|
|5||Course is missing||Scheme Department has not to share the respective Course’s mapping details due to which Caste category applicants are unable to apply for that particular Scheme||Institute to contact the concerned Regional Education Officer. Regional Officer to submit all details such as Course Name, Stream Name, Program Name, Course duration in Months, Course Duration, etc. in the prescribed format to MahaIT. Once Course add and it is verified and approved by Regional Education Officer, the Course will be displayed on DBT Portal|
|6||The displayed Course details are incorrect||Institute adds course details which are displayed on DBT Portal||Institute to check and verify Course details.|
|7||The fee is not approved||Institute has entered fees but Department has not approved the Course fee||Institute to visit Regional Office to confirm regarding approval of Course fee details.|