Today we will share with all of you the information of the most prestigious scholarship scheme for the students studying in the Maharastra state and belonging to the Maratha community. If you are interested to apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023. We will provide step-by-step the application procedure in this article and be carefully of the last date and procedure.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is valuable for the students who are currently studying in class12th or have passed their board examination students must be belong to Maratha community if you want to get this scholarship scheme presented by the organization .you will be able to take encouragement by participating in this scholarship which will be useful for you to gain professional career growth chance in the future.
Details on Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023
|Name||Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Maharashtra|
Main objective of the cholarship is to provide the financial help to the needy students of Maharastra . by the help of this scholarship students can get bright future and can study without any extra burdun of the money .
- Application acceptance date for 2023-24 fresh Application will be updated here soon.
- Application last date for 2023-24 Renewal application will be updated here soon.
- Last date for Application Re-Apply of academic year 2023-24 will be updated soon.
- The applicant must belong to the Maharashtra state and also belong to the border to the Maharashtra and Karnataka.
- The board exam to be eligible for this scholarship so Student should be currently passed 12th class.
- Candidate must belong to the Maratha community.
- Candidates having 75%and above in 10th are only eligible.
- Students pursuing part time /distance learning and correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant annual family income should not exceed INR 800000 from all sources.
- The candidate should have taken admitted for the courses through the general quota
- Domicile Certificate to the applicant.
- Annual income certificate to the previous year
- CAP related document (for B. Ed, Law, M Ped, B Ped students)
- GAP related document
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year marksheet
- Family declaration certificate regarding the 2 children.
Rewards and Benefits
In this scholarship rewards and benefits will be provided to the students are given below
- This scholarship will provide financial assistance to all the schedule caste student.
- Under this scholarship, SC students will be rewarded with Rs. 300 per month for 10 months for 2 year.
- Up to 100% tuition fees and exam fess.
- This scholarship cover 605 courses such as Medical , Engineering and other professional courses.
- Every year 5 Lakh students get benefits for this scholarship.
- Education expanse of INR 5000.
- Student pursuing professional courses get 50% of the exam fees.
- Books and stationary allowance of INR 5000.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions should be considered to apply for the scholarship:-
- Candidate who received the scholarship last year should apply for the renewal
- Students should not have a gap of 2 years during the course.
- The candidate should attend every annual/semester exam to be able to receive the scholarship benefits.
- The applicant should not be getting any scholarship stipend from any other sources during the course.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj scholarship 2023 Application Process
- first of all, go to the official website of Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship.
- Secondly, homepage will appear on your display.
- Then,you have to click on the option called New Applicant Registration.
- Registration form will open there.
- Write all your details.
- Verify the e mail ID and phone no. to register.
- Fill the Adhaar number and click on send OTP option below.
- Applicant who opt for OTP authentication receive an OTP their registered mobile number.
- Complete the registration process successfully.
Procedure to Login
- Login to the scholarship portal using the newly created username and password.
- Enter all the details such as personal details academic details and communication details etc .
- Upload all the needed documents.
- Click on submit.
- Finally, complete the process.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Download College List
- Go to the official portal.
- The home page of the website open in front of you.
- Select the Download College List option.
- On Clicking the list will download on your device.
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2023 Renewal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the scholarship.
- Login page will open on your screen.
- Click on the applicant login option.
- New login form will open.
- Write the details and login.
- Now click on Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Renewal option.
- Enter all the details of the renewal form.
- Upload the required document.
- In the last click on the submit button.
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- The home page open the front of you.
- Select the Institute/Department/DDO Login option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the login details like username, password.
- Now click on the Login option.
Submit Grievance / Suggestions
- Go the official website of the portal.
- the homepage, go to the Grievance / Suggestions option.
- A new page you have an application form will open on the screen.
- You have click on the details in the form like personal details, Mobile Number, etc.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Helpline number
- Chief Minister Helpline: 24×7 (Toll Free No: 1800 120 8040