Life Insurance Corporation of India established a foundation by name LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation on 20.10.2006 and Registered with charity to promote education and health and launched a Scheme for the weaker section of the Society for their Higher Studies. For the Details about LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 go through this Article all the information you will get about it like, Eligibility, Last Date, Online Form, etc.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2024
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023 was launched by the LIFE Insurance Corporation of India to provide the financial help to the Needy Meritorious Students from the weaker section of the society. This scholarship helps the students to achieve their goals to study higher education without any burden. This scholarship covers the students from Undergraduate/Diploma/ITI to Post graduate. Students can apply online easily by going official website of the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation. For all details about the scholarship go through this page of information.
Details on LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Beneficiary||Students of India|
Objectives of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Main objective of the Scholarship to provide the financial help to the Meritorious students in India for their Higher Education and Employment. The Scholarship is to be awarded for the students in India in a government or private college/university. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in industrial training institutes /industrial training centers affiliated with the national council for vocational training.
- Online date for the Scholarship will be updated here soon.
- Last date for the Scholarship also will be updated here.
- Selected Regular scholar will get up to INR 20000/- per annum and will get in three Quarterly installment.
- An Amount of RS. 10,000/- per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10+2 course and the scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly installment.
- The Scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course for regular scholars and two years for special girl scholars, subject to the candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
- All candidates who have passed class 10th & class 12th exam (or equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade).
- Applicant’s parents/guardians who have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding RS. 2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The girls who passed the class 10 exam ( or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks( or equivalent grade) are eligible.
- Any incorrect information provided by the candidates may result in the cancellation of their scholarship.
- Contestants who wish to pursue further studies are only eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduate or postgraduate studies in any discipline in any private colleges are eligible to apply.
- Renewal o the Scholarship is required.
- LIC Golden Jubilee foundation can change the scheme at any time.
- The regular scholarship should strictly be provide only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
- ADHAR Card
- Identity card
- Mark sheets
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023-24 application procedure
- First of all go to the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation
- The home page will appear on your screen
- You have to click on the option called scholarship apply online present on the home page.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Successfully submit the application form and upload the required documents.
- Now you will get the acknowledgement number through your registered mobile number/email. Keep that safe for further enquiry
- Mode of Applying
- Only online applications are to be submitted through the official website. Once online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgement at the email ID provided by the candidate in his/her online application. Further correspondence will be made by the divisional office which is mentioned in acknowledgement mail. The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required. Bank Account details and ifsc code are not compulsory at this stage.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- He/She must have a valid and active mobile number while applying for the scholarship that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office – Yogakeshma Building Jeevan Bima Marg, P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400021 IDRAI Reg No – 512