There have been many scholarship programs launched by different state governments and organizations to provide financial support for their educational expenses, and now the organization of Maharashtra State Council for the examination has announced the program for the students of classes 5th and 8th. Under the MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023, all eligible qualified students will receive financial support for their academics. In this article, you will get all the important details about this scholarship program, so if you haven’t heard about this and are willing to know more then go through this and get information such as benefits, eligibility criteria, selection process, registration procedure, and much more.
MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023
The Department of Maharashtra State Council for the Examination has recently released a scholarship program for the students of classes 5th and 8th to provide them with financial support for their academics. Previously the authorities released this program in July with different benefits, and due to some technical glitch, it was again released on the 1st of September 2023, with huge benefits. Under this, now authorities will provide 7500 to class 8th and for 5th class 5000 rupees will be provided to them and to get this all the students have to go through the examination and only qualified students will receive financial support which will be helpful for their academic process. So, those who want to apply and get this beneficial opportunity are advised to go through this article and apply by the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Maharashtra State Council for Examination (MSCE)|
|Beneficiaries||PUP (Class 5th) and PSS (class 8th)|
Objective of MSCE Pune Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide access to quality education for eligible students who are not financially strong and hassle while studying in any field of study. Under this, the authorities will provide them with monthly financial aid of Rs.100 to 500 per month. This will make them independent and secure to not be burdened by anyone anymore. So, students looking forward to it are advised to apply for it through the link given in this article.
Benefits of MSCE Pune Scholarship
- Under this program, all the selected candidates will receive which will cover all their educational expenses such as tuition fees, books, school supplies, and other related costs, easing the financial burden on their families.
- The authorities will ensure that every deserving candidate gets access to quality education and allow them to get better schools and receive a higher standard of education.
- With the implementation of this program, all the students will become financially strong by getting financial aid every month, and with that, they can overcome their educational expenses.
- With the help of this financial support students who used to back out due to financial conditions can pursue their education without any financial constraints, and it will also increase their chances of completing their education.
Details Mentioned Under the Result
- District of the student
- Student’s name
- Mother’s name
- School name
- Date of birth of the student
- The gender of the student
- Category of the student
- Paper 1 marks
- Paper 2 marks
- Total marks
- Those who want to apply for this should be residents of Maharashtra and have valid residential proof for it.
- Those students who are studying in government schools, government-aided schools, unaided schools, or granted or non-granted schools are eligible.
- Students who are studying in 5th should be 11 years and students who are studying in 8th should be 15 years old as per the requirement.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not be more than 20,000 is necessary.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Income Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Income Affidavit
- Any Additional Documents
- Disabled Certificate
- Non-Income Tax Filing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
|Paper||Subject||Total no. of questions||Total no. of marks|
Registration Procedure Under MSCE Pune Scholarship 2023
- For that, you are required to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After reaching there you have to tap on the Scholarship Exam 2024 option and continue.
- After tapping on it the two options will appear as PUP 2024 or PSP 2024, tap on your link and continue.
- After clicking on it the application form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out all the necessary details on it and attach the documents also.
- Now you have to make a payment process, and then tap on the preview option to check the form details.
- After fully satisfaction, submit the application form and keep the copy of it for further use.