Get all the information about Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme for Academic Year 2023, apply online and last date. Learn more about the eligibility criteria, benefits and application process. Today we will let you know everything about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 academic year 2023. So read carefully and apply for the scholarship.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
The Vidyasiri Scholarship is a need-based scholarship provided by the Ministry of Backward Class Welare Department to support meritorious and deserving students from economically weaker sections of society.This scholarship is for the backward classs stuedents only.The scheme was launched in 2013 with an aim to provide financial assistance to students pursuing higher education so that they can complete their studies without any financial burden. The scholarship is available for students pursuing any undergraduate or postgraduate course in any recognized university or institute in India.
Students who are eligible for the scholarship can apply online through the official website of the Backward Class Welfare Department. The application process is simple and straightforward, and all the necessary instructions are mentioned on the website itself. After submission of the online application, candidates will be required to appear for an interview at their nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK).
Objectives of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
Objectives of the Vidyasiri Scholarship is nothing but the securing future and career of the student with the help of the prize money. Candidates who are selected for the scholarship will receive an amount of INR 10,000 per year, which will be credited directly to their bank account. The money can be used by the student for any purpose related to their studies, such as paying tuition fees, buying books or stationery, or even meeting day-to-day expenses.
Details of Vidyasiri Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023|
|Launchde by||Govt of karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Student of the karnataka state|
Vidyasiri Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarship in karnataka. It awards karnataka students who have excelled in their studies and demonstrate financial need. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, room, and board fee.
- To be eligible for the Vidyasiri Scholarship, students must:
- Be from karnataka
- Have a family income of less than INR 4 lakhs per year
- Score at least 80% in their 12th grade examinations
Benefits and Scope of the Vidyasiri Scholarship
The Vidyasiri Scholarship is a great opportunity for students in Karnataka to gain financial assistance for their education. The scholarship is sponsored by the Backward Class Welfare Department and it is available to students who are enrolled in college or university. The main aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to needy and deserving students so that they can pursue their studies without any financial burden.
The grant amount of the Vidyasiri Scholarship varies from year to year, but it generally provides a maximum of Rs 10,000 per annum to each student. This money can be used by the student towards their tuition fees, books & stationery, hostel & mess charges etc. In order to be eligible for the Vidyasiri Scholarship, students must meet certain criteria such as having a family income of less than Rs 2 lakh per annum, being a resident of Karnataka etc.
The application process for the Vidyasiri Scholarship is fairly simple and straightforward. Students can apply online through the official website of the Backward Class Welfare Department. The deadline for submission of applications is usually in September-October every year. After submitting the application form, candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility and merit.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Documents Required
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook linked with Aadhar.
- Passport size color photograph
Application Process for Vidyasari Scholarship in India
- The Vidyasiri scholarship is a need-based scholarship offered by the Government of Karataka for students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit.
- The application process for the Vidyasiri scholarship is as follows:
- Eligible students must first apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate course at an accredited Indian institution.
- Students must then submit an online application for the Vidyasiri scholarship through the Backward Class Welfare Department portal.
- In order to be considered for the students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of Karnataka.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be enrolled in an accredited Indian institution.
- Be pursuing their first degree or diploma (undergraduate or postgraduate).
- Go to the Official Webpage of the Portal.
- Go down to the Student Zone
- There will be three types of Scholarship
- Click on the option called Apply Online
- Registered on the portal
- Login if you already registered
- Select the Vidyasiri Scholarship from the list
- Application form will open
- Now fill the Application Form
- Enter all the Details
- Upload all Required Documents
- Check all the Details
- Now Submit the Form
- Take the Print Out
- You have to send the Print Out to your Concered District Officer.
- To check your application status you have to follow given steps:-
- Go to the official web page of the Scholarship
- Now click on the Student Service button
- A drop-down menu will open
- Click on Application Status
- A new page will open
- Enter all of your Details
- Enter capcha
- The Application Status will open
Add: Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department NO. 16/D, 3rd Floor Devraj URS Bhawan, Millers Classes Tank Bed Road, Vasnath Nagar, Bangalore-560052.
- Prathibha,IAS/KAS Online Number: 8050770004
- Email ID:email@example.com