An innovative scholarship initiative has been launched by the famous UK university Imperial College London to develop the brightest Master’s scholars from India over the next three years. By offering equal assistance to male and female academics, this program called the Future Leaders Scholarship shows Imperial College’s dedication to promoting excellence and diversity. In this post, you get all the information regarding this Imperial College London Future Leaders Scholarship 2023-24 including its necessary documents, benefits, eligibility criteria, objective, overview, and application procedure.
The prestigious Imperial College London has revealed its biggest-ever scholarship for Indian students. Over the following three years, 30 of India’s most Master’s students will receive funding from the Future Leaders Scholarship program. The goal of the scholarship is to develop the potential of India’s future generation of scientific leaders. Candidates must be pursuing master’s degrees in engineering the sciences, business, or medical research to be eligible for the Future Leaders Scholarship.
The scholarship recipients will get money that covers both their tuition and other educational costs. On 11 May 2024, Imperial College London will make offers to the applicants who completed and submitted their application for this scholarship. This scholarship will offer a lot of new opportunities for Indian students.
|Scholarship Name||Imperial College London Future Leaders Scholarship 2023-24|
|Launched by||Imperial College London|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Last Date||07 November 2023|
Objective of London Future Leaders Scholarship
The primary goal is to support and give all worthy Indian students many chances to demonstrate their abilities or gain experience. This scholarship will offer a lot of new possibilities for Indian students.
Benefits of London Future Leaders Scholarship
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- This scholarship will be launched to identify the top 30 Indian students with the greatest potential and award the scholarship to them.
- Candidates for the Future Leaders Scholarship must be pursuing master’s degrees in business, engineering, sciences, or medical research.
- The amount of the scholarship awarded to the chosen candidates will cover both their tuition and other educational costs.
Some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- The students must live in India.
- The following courses must be taken as Masters: engineering, business, natural sciences, and medical research.
Required Documents List
Some of the required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Current year Admission Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- On 11 May 2024, Imperial College London will make offers to students.
- The deadline for registering for the scholarship is 7 November 2023.
Applying Procedure of Imperial College London Future Leaders Scholarship 2023-24
- You have to visit the Official Website of the Imperial College London.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the register option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents in the application form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents with the form.
- Click on the submit button.