So welcome again, we are here again with another initiative and that is a scholarship program released by the organization for students who are not financially strong to pay their academic expenses. Under Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2023 the authorities will provide financial aid to students who are in 1st year of B.Tech. and with this support, students should not have to take any tension about any financial constraints and focus on their studies. Here we will provide you with all the important details that will including details such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, online application process and links, and much more.
Yashad Sumedha Scholarship 2023
This scholarship program has been initiated by the organization for the students who have taken admitted to B.Tech. but due to a lack of financial support, students face problems to make a concentration on their studies. But with the implementation of this scholarship students will become independent and secure, they should not have to be a burden on anyone anymore. The financial aid will cover all the academic expenses of the candidates till the end of their course. So candidates out there who want to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to read this article till the end and apply for the scholarship program before the last date, but before that, you have to check eligibility because it’s a must.
Key Highlights of Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2023|
|Launched by||Yashad Sumedha Organization|
|Objective||INR 20,000 per annum|
|Beneficiaries||Those candidates who have taken admitted to B.Tech. course and in the first semester are eligible|
Objective of Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Programme
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide financial support and educational opportunities to all deserving candidates who lack financial support to pursue their higher education. By providing scholarship initiatives this program will also empower students to overcome financial barriers and achieve their full potential, fostering academic excellence and creating a positive impact in their lives and their community.
Benefits of Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Programme
- This program will provide financial assistance to the selected candidates, which will cover their academic expenses such as tuition fees, books, accommodation, and other expenses which will alleviate the financial burden on students and their families.
- This program will also acknowledge and reward academic excellence and achievements, and selected students will receive recognition for their great work, which will boost their motivation to do more in the future.
- This scholarship program will empower students by providing access to quality education, as they can pursue their academic goals and gain more knowledge and skills in their specific fields without being stressed by financial constraints.
- It will open doors for various opportunities for candidates, where students can enhance their resume which will be beneficial for their future job opportunities.
- Candidatesunder this scholarship will get a chance to connect with other talented students, which will create a network of peers, and this network will provide opportunities for collaboration, exchange of ideas, and students will also receive mentorship from experienced professionals.
- This scholarship program also promotes personal growth, challenges students to strive for excellence, and also encourages them to set higher goals. These beneficial qualities will provide benefits throughout their academic journey and future endeavors.
- This Yashad Sumedha scholarship programme will involve candidates in community services, and encourage them to give back to society, with this process students will enhance empathy, leadership skills, and a sense of social responsibility.
- Candidates who are pursuing B.Tech in government colleges and the first semester are eligible to get benefited from this program.
- Candidate should be aresident of Udaipur, Rajsamand, Bhilwara, Ajmer, Chittorgarh is a must.
- Those candidates who have scored 75% in their senior secondary examination are eligible to get benefits from this scholarship program.
- Candidates’ family income should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Those candidates who belong to BPL Families, orphans, single-parent children, and girls are eligible for this initiative.
Required Documents List
- A self-attested copy of the 10th mark sheet
- A self-attested copy of the 12th mark sheet
- 5 passport size photographs
- Pension’s Payment Order (P.P.O.) (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Death certificate, if applicable
- A copy of the BPL card, if applicable
- Ration Card copy
- Bank passbook copy
- Fee receipt copy
Registration Procedure Under Yashad Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2023
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website of the Scholarship.
- After that, you will see the eligibility criteria you have to check it wisely.
- Now tap on Apply Now option, and then you have to complete the application form.
- With the form, candidates are advised to attach the necessary documents.
- Last, verify the information and then send the application form to the address 5, Keshav Vihar, Gopalpura Bypass Road, Jaipur.