The CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship 2023 was introduced by Central Coalfields Limited to enable students enrolled in classes ranging from 1st to 10th grade and UG to PG degrees to receive financial aid for continuing their education at a higher level without experiencing difficulties. In this post, you get the information regarding its benefits, eligible criteria, overview, objective, required documents, and applying procedure.
CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship 2023
An initiative of the Indian government is Central Coalfields Limited. The group has decided to help children whose education has been affected by COVID-19. After submitting an online application for the CCL Covid Crises Scholarship, students who are registered in pre or post-matric classes from class 1 to PG level and whose academic performance has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible to seek financial assistance and support.
The administration will only choose 150 candidates for this scholarship. Scholarships of between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 50,000 will be awarded to selected students annually. This sum is paid to students immediately into their bank accounts. Only academic costs may be paid with this amount by students.
Objective of CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship 2023
The goal of Central Coalfields Limited, the organization supporting this scholarship program, is to give financial assistance to students from economically disadvantaged groups whose education has been impeded by COVID-19.
Benefits of CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship
|Scholarship Amt per Annum
|Expected No of Applicants
|Total Amount under each Category
|Class 1 to 8th Class
|9 and 10th Class
|11 and 12th Class
|Diploma Courses (3-year Duration)
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- The applicant must live in India.
- The applicant must be beginning in class 1 and working for a diploma or degree at the graduation level.
- The applicant must have become a family member or lost parents as a result of COVID-19 after March 2020.
- The applicant’s family’s total yearly income cannot exceed or be equal to 8 lakh.
Required Documents List
The required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Admission Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Proof
- Death Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- If the student is a minor, a declaration from the parent or guardian must be presented and officially certified by a Gazetted officer.
Application Procedure of CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of Central Coalfields Limited.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to look for the scheme for the CCL-covered crisis scholarship (the last date to apply will be updated soon) available under what is a new section.
- The PDF file appears on your screen.
- You have to download the application form in English or Hindi language as per your preference available in the PDF.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- You have to attach all the necessary documents.
- You can email the soft copy of the application to ccl.covid.crisis.scholarship@ gmail.com or you can send the physical copy to the “CSR Nodal Officer of the Area / Office of GM (SD & CSR), CCL, HQ.