Education is a fundamental right for all students but due to financial barriers, some may not be able to continue their education. To help these students who are economically disadvantaged the Government of Odisha State established the DMF Scholarship 2023 which offers financial support to female students and those currently studying in the 10th grade. In this article, you get all the information regarding its benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, overview, and application procedure.
DMF Scholarship 2023
The Scholarship is managed by the District Mineral Fund Foundation to assist deserving and financially disadvantaged students in the Keonjhar district of Odisha who are about to drop out of school due to the inability to pay for their education. Because many families are not able to pay for their girl children to school because of the financial crisis, preference will be given to female students for scholarships under the DMF foundation.
By going to the official website, students who are unable to continue their studies because of financial difficulties can apply for the scholarship. By going to the official website and selecting the scholarship of your selection, you may complete the application. The organization launched the relatively new portal on 16 September 2023.
Overview of DMF Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship
|DMF Scholarship 2024
|Students from Odisha Keonjhar
|To Provide Financial Help for Future Studies
Objective of DMF Scholarship 2023
The primary goal of the scholarship program is to assist deserving and needy students who are ready to drop out of school due to financial hardship or are unable to pay for their education.
Benefits of DMF Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- Students in Odisha will receive encouragement to finish their studies.
- The chance to apply for higher education will be given to students without regard to financial support.
- Through the creation of the organization’s dedicated female scholarship, girls’ education will be supported.
- By accessing the official website, students may apply for this scholarship and have the opportunity to track the progress of their application.
What is the DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship
The DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship is intended for Odisha state students who are now registered in the 10th grade. Students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who are unable to pay for their education can get financial aid through the DMF-HSC/OAV Scholarship. The scholarship money will be awarded to the students till their education is completed. Students must enroll in government or government-affiliated institutions to receive the scholarship amount up to their 12th standard.
- Students who have achieved a score of 60% or above on the HSC test may apply through the headmaster of the school where they are registered.
DMF HSS Scholarship
The DMF Scholarship was established to provide financial aid to Higher Secondary students in the Keonjhar district of Odisha so they may finish their studies. Government-run or government-aided schools are where students need to be learning. The goal of the DMF HSS Scholarship is to assist females and students from the Economic Background section in overcoming financial obstacles and receiving support to pursue higher education. The DMF Scholarship program offers financial help so that qualified students can continue their education at the universities of their choosing without being restricted by their means.
- Students in Keonjhar who received more than 60% of the possible points in their upper secondary exams.
DMF- Ananya Scholarship
The DMF Ananya Scholarship was established to assist with girl’s education. Many female students aspired to finish their degree, but they had to drop out due to familial pressure or financial difficulties. However, for the girls in the Odisha Keonjhar district to resume their education, they will now all get a scholarship. The DMF-Ananya Scholarship is intended to promote gender equality for both boys and girls. This fellowship aims to support female students in realizing their dreams.
- A female student who resides in the Keonjhar District of Odisha and has been accepted into a government institution at the upper secondary (+2) or graduation (+3) level
The DMF-Utkarsha Scholarship is awarded to deserving students in the Keonjhar district of Odisha who come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and are unable to pay for their further education. The students have to be registered in National Level Institutions higher secondary program. Through the DMF Utkarsha Scholarship, the DMF would provide complete financial support to eligible students. This support includes course fees, subsistence allowances, and other expenses directly relevant to their studies.
- The applicant must live in the Odisha district of Keonjhar.
- All courses offered by the National Level Institute require enrollment in the first year.
- A family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Parents of students have to possess a BSKY card.
- To be eligible for a scholarship under the present Central/State Government scheme the student must apply.
Required Documents List
The required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- The selection of students will be based on the requirements for eligibility.
- To have this scholarship renewed, students must score exceptionally well on their board examinations.
- The DMF authorities will have the last say on whether to give this scholarship.
- The selection process that is shown next to the scholarship will be used to determine which students get it.
- On the official website, the people list will be accessible.
Applying Procedure for DMF Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the organization.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the scholarship option.
- A new page will appear on your screen where the list of different scholarships will be shown.
- Click on the scholarship of your choice.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details on the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.