The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024 has been introduced by the Canadian government for the 2024 academic year. Canadian and foreign researchers who have recently earned a PHD or its equivalent in the health sciences are eligible for the fellowship. The fellowship is offered for a two year period. In this post you get every information regarding this fellowship such as benefits, objective, eligibility eritrea, necessary documents and result.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024
The Canadian government established the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in order to provide housing facilities for academics who wish to conduct postdoctoral study and research. These candidates can come from both within and outside the country. Each year, the candidate will get a stipend of 70,000 CAD. Merit based criteria will be used to compile the Beneficiary List.
After receiving the fellowship funds provided by the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships, Canadian students who choose to undertake research in the fields of health, natural sciences, engineering, social sciences or humanities will be able to do so. The scholarships will be awarded to about seventy fellows The student will get this fellowship for a period of two years.
Overview of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024
|Name of the Fellowship
|Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024
|Students will be allowed to continue their education in Canada
|To Provide a portal for advanced or additional education
|Mode of Transfer
|Tenure of Fellowships
Objective of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024
The primary goal of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships is to bring exceptional fellows or doctoral students to Canada’s institutions for research based studies, enabling them to further develop their potential as leaders. The fellowship funds will be awarded to about 70 fellows. Before the deadline for online applications, one may submit an application.
Benefits of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024
The list of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- Students wishing to pursue postdoctoral studies in Canada can do so by registering under the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- Students will have the opportunity to hone their future leadership abilities.
- In the event that the student meets the requirements for eligibility, the fellowship may be renewed.
- This will provide students the opportunity to research their career interests in Canada.
- Annually, fellowships will be awarded.
- The student will get this fellowship for a period of two years.
- Approximately 70 fellowships will be available to the scholars.
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- This scholarship will be available to non Canadian nationals as well.
- The programs that students are pursuing must be PHD or health professional.
- Research in the fields of health, engineering, natural sciences, social sciences or humanities must be the focus of the student’s studies.
- Students who already receive fellowship funding through the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship will not be eligible for further funding.
- The fellowship amount will only be awarded once in a person’s lifetime.
The list of the required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Last Year Diploma and Educational Ceitractes
Applying Procedure of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2024
Since the fellowship’s recent inception, no such information has been obtained through social networking sites. We will notify you through this post as soon as any information on the online application process for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships becomes available, in the meanwhile, applicants can visit the official website.