Nowadays various initiatives have been launched by national and international organizations to provide them opportunities in various fields to learn and develop skills and abilities in students, and now here we are going to discuss the latest internship program that is initiated by the World Bank, and the name of the initiative is World Bank Internship 2023. Under this, all the bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. students will get a chance to learn new skills and enhance their abilities to work at the international level. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the important aspects that include its benefits, eligibility criteria, selection process, terms, registration process, and much more.
World Bank Internship 2023
The authorities of the World Bank have launched an internship program for eligible candidates around the world who have completed their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees and are willing to learn more about finance, economics, and other fields. Under this program, all the selected students will get a chance to enhance and learn new skills and abilities in world-class which will be beneficial for their future, and this internship will last up to 4 weeks. Students selected under this program will get a stipend for their exceptional work up to USD 3,000 [2,48,420 Indian Rupee] which will be given for travel accommodations and candidates have to pay their living expenses on their own. All the selected interns will get appointed in the base of Washington, DC in the WB offices and the duration of the internship will be just for 4 weeks.
Key Highlights of World Bank Internship 2023
|Name of the Program||World Bank Internship 2023|
|Launched by||World Bank|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have completed their Bachelor, pursuing a master, or Ph.D.|
|Duration of the Internship||4 weeks (Summer Internship)|
|Stipend||USD 3,000 [2,48,420 Indian Rupee]|
|Address||1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA|
|Helpline number||(202) 473-1000|
|Official Website||World Bank|
Objective of World Bank Internship
The main aim of this initiative is to provide transformative and enriching learning experiences to aspiring professionals and enable them opportunities to gain more practical knowledge and skills while contributing to the mission of the Bank on global poverty. Through this internship, participants will have the opportunity to engage with leading experts, access cutting-edge research, and immerse themselves in real-world projects and initiatives aimed at addressing pressing socio-economic challenges faced by developing countries.
Areas of Internship
- Public health
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Treasury and corporate services
Benefits of World Bank Internship
- Interns under this initiative will get a chance to work on real-world projects and gain experience in areas that include, poverty reduction, infrastructure development, education, healthcare, and much more.
- Under this program, all the students will get an opportunity to make a collaboration with professionals and experts from different backgrounds like economists, policymakers, and development specialists, which will lead to valuable connections for their future.
- The World Bank offers a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment, exposing interns to cutting-edge research, development policies, and strategies on a global scale.
- Under this, all the interns will get a chance to address exceptional global challenges like climate change, sustainable development, and social inequality, which will make a positive impact on the world.
- Through this initiative, interns will be able to enhance their analytical, research, communication, and problem-solving skills, which will be highly transferable to another professional setting.
- All the selected interns will get a stipend on an hourly basis which will cover their living, travel, and other expenses, and also get 3,000 USD (2, 45,000 INR) for their travel expertise.
- For this internship program, there is no age limit required.
- For this fluency English speaking is necessary.
- Candidates should know languages such as, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
Required Documents List
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover Letter
- Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Enrollment
- Language Proficiency
- Identification Documents
- Visa/Work Permit (if applicable)
- Additional Documents
Registration Procedure Under World Bank Internship 2023
- Interested applicants are required to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, you are required to tap on the Register Now option.
- After tapping on it you have to complete the registration process and you will get an email id and password.
- Now you have to make a login process and the application form will appear.
- Now complete the form with the required details and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Last check the details and then submit the application form.