This scholarship program was started by the Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Education Foundation. Only students enrolled in PUC, Diploma, ITI, Graduation or Post Graduation programs are eligible for the Jalappa Scholarship. Only individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds are eligible to apply for the Jalappa scholarship which provides funding for PUC, diploma, ITI, graduation and post graduate courses. In this post you get every information regarding this scholarship including its benefits, eligibility eritrea, necessary documents, overview, objective and applying procedure.
Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship 2024
The Vijayalakshmi Jalappa Education Foundation established the Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Scholarship to give poor and deserving students financial support for continued education. Under the Scholarships, This grant aims to motivate the student to pursue further education. Students studying PUC, diploma, ITI, graduation and post graduation programs will be eligible for this grant. Students who receive the scholarship money can pursue further studies.
In order for the 20 primary beneficiary types to be able to receive the scholarship benefits after applying to this scheme, a number of subsidiary scholarship initiatives have been developed under the Scholarships For Medical Students. All candidates who are interested in applying for this scholarship must go to the Foundation’s official website.
Objective of Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship 2024
The primary goal of the scholarships for medical Students initiative is to furnish or grant scholarships to deserving and gifted students, enabling them to embark on ambitious career aspirations in the medical sector. It won’t be necessary for students to stop studying in the middle of teaching.
Benefits of the Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship 2024
The list of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The R.L. Jalappa Education Foundation of Vijayalakshmi has introduced a new scholarship.
- The primary advantage of this scholarship is that it offers financially deserving students help.
- The recipients of this scholarship will include PUC, Diploma, ITI, Graduation and Postgraduate students.
- The children won’t have to worry about money obstacles in order to finish their studies.
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- Applications are accepted from students enrolled in PUC, Diploma, ITI, Graduation and Postgraduation programs.
- Agricultural laborers, low income farmers and students whose families hold BPL cards are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have received at least 60% of the possible points in the test from the prior year.
- In the event that the student finishes the courses, the scholarships will end.
- Applicants may apply if they are enrolled in normal courses at the associated university.
The list of the required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- SSLC/10th, PUC/12th Marks card etc
- Residence Certificate
- Previous 3 years/previous semesters marks card if studying UG or PG.
- BPL Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
Application Procedure of Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Application Scholarship option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit option.
- You have to download the PDF of the application form.
- The application form will have an application number printed on it.
- Apply the passport-size photo that you recently took to the application, and have the principal or head of your college verify and sign it.
- Get your guardian or parents signature on the application.
- Attach now all the required papers listed in the application form’s above paragraph.
- Now send it to the following address.
SMT. Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation
No. 126 Silver Star Hotel 6th Cross, Gandhinagar Bangalore-560009