The UttarKanya Scholarship has been introduced by the Honorable Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal. Students enrolled in government schools or colleges who are West Bengal permanent residents would be eligible to apply for this scholarship which will provide financial support. In this article, you get all the information regarding this Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023 such as objective, eligibility criteria, overview, benefits, necessary documents, application form, and status.
Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023
This Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023-24 is a chance for all West Bengali youngsters who are likely to be withdrawn from school because they come from highly unstable families and cannot pay the costs of their education. The scholarship will help students in any stream who participate in classes 10 through 12 as well as post-graduation studies.
Thus, this scholarship will address the problem of the students who are having these kinds of challenges. With the help of this scholarship, deserving and talented students will be encouraged to pursue further education. Each of the chosen students will receive Rs. 10,000 in year financial aid for their schooling.
Overview of Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
Objective for Uttarkanya Scholarship
The main objective of the scholarship is to give financially disadvantaged students in the community financial support. Students who complete the application procedure will be given a one-time financial reward of Rs.10,000. which they may use to cover their educational costs.
Benefits for Uttarkanya Scholarship
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- The beneficiaries of the scholarship will get Rs.10,000 to help with the cost of their study.
- With the help of this scholarship, deserving and talented students will be encouraged to pursue further education.
- The money will be sent right into the student’s bank account.
Some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
- The applicant must live in West Bengal.
- Students need to be part of the economically disadvantaged group in a society where their annual income of Rs.60,000 should not be taken away from them.
- Students have to be registered in 11th and 12th grade courses below graduation.
- Candidates must receive at least 65% in their 10th grade and 60% in their 12th grade 55% of the undergraduate course grades.
Some of the required documents for this scholarship are given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Marksheet of the last Exam Passed
- Income Certificate
- Rank Card of Entrance Examination
- Admission Receipt of the current Courses.#
- Bank Account Details
- Recommendation letter of MLA or MP
- Self-Declaration Signed by the head of the institution.
- The scholarship program’s selection process exclusively considers a student’s financial situation and academic achievement.
Applying Procedure for Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Find for the Uttarkanya Scholarship Scheme.
- Read all the details in the form.
- You have to download the application form format by clicking the appropriate button.
- Now take a printout of it.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Submit this application form to the given address.
For South Bengal Students:
- Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102
- For North Bengal Students:
- Uttarkanya, P.O. Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015