The Telangana State Electronic Payment & Application System for Scholarships or TS ePass Scholarship Status 2024 is a program that the government has developed. Scholarships will be given to students that fall into the underprivileged and minority groups under this scholarship. To apply for the scholarship interested candidates may go to the official website. In this post you get every information regarding this scholarship such as objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits and track procedure.
TS ePass Scholarship Status 2024
The Telangana government offers the TS ePass Scholarship Status 2024 to students in need of financial support. It will be possible for students from all backgrounds to apply for this award. Students from the following groups may apply for the scholarship offered by the Telangana government: Minority, Backward Class, Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Economically Backward Class (EBC). The students who are having difficulty covering their tuition costs will be able to do so.
It will be available to students from SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority whose yearly family income is Rs. 2 lakh in an urban area, Rs. 1.50 lakh in a rural area, Rs. 2 lakh in a rural region. Post-matriculated students will get tuition fee reimbursement twice during the academic year. Initially in September and subsequently in March. Scholarships will be awarded to students for the duration of their courses and they must renew them annually.
Overview of Ts ePass Scholarship Status 2024
|Name of Scholarship
|Ts ePass Scholarship Status 2024
|Check Status of Scholarship
|Check Status Mode
Objective of Ts ePass Scholarship 2024
The primary objective of the novel scholarship program called ePass, which was developed by the Telangana government, is to provide financial aid to students from disadvantaged and poor backgrounds. There is a scholarship platform called Epass Telangana for applicants from the state of Telangana. The scholarship gives state students access to a number of programs so they may pursue an outstanding education without worrying about money.
Benefits of Ts ePass Scholarship 2024
Some of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The establishment of the TS Epass Scholarship will enable students who are members of the economically disadvantaged segment of society to receive financial aid. The students will be able to pay for their tuition, maintenance fees and other educational costs while still being able to pursue their study.
- Those who fall under the categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minority, Backward Class and Economically Backward Class are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Candidates for the award may also be students from socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Through the creation of these scholarships, which are offered by the Telangana government, students who are unable to continue their higher education will be allowed to do so. Without any issues or challenges, the students would be able to complete their post matric education.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant has to live in Telangana state.
- Applicants must be members of the SC, ST, BC, EBC or minority categories.
- The maximum annual family income for SC/ST category is Rs. 2 lakh, for BC/EBC category, it is Rs. 1.50 lakh in rural areas and Rs. 2 lakh in urban areas.
- Students with disabilities who have a household income of less than or equal to Rs. 1 lakh are also eligible to apply. To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must attend 75% of the classes each quarter.
- The website is available to students who applied for scholarships in 2023 using the Ts passport.
- Enter their login credentials, which they generated when they registered.
- To get all the relevant facts, simply click on the Know application status option.
- Scholarships that have been sectioned by the department will appear as verified for those students, pending status will be displayed otherwise.
Application Procedure of Ts ePass Scholarship Status 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the ePass Telangana.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Students login option,
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Know your Application status.
- The status will appear on your screen.
The Department of Backward Class Welfare launched the ePass Telangana platform, which the Telangana government launched with the goal of improving students’ educational opportunities. For post-matric or pre-matric students, the ePass Portal has been launched to provide comprehensive scholarship-related information. This is the process’s one stop shop, this portal will connect all welfare departments, banks, colleges, and the Treasury for the purpose of disbursing fees.