Teach For India is able to give fellowship funds to teachers who are Indian nationals enabling them to utilize the funds to teach impoverished children in grades 1 through 10 now that the Teach for India Fellowship 2024 has been established. The chance of teaching children in both government and private schools will be provided to the teachers. In this post you get every information regarding this fellowship including its benefits objective, eligibility criteria, required documents and apply online.
Teach for India Fellowship 2024
The Teach for India fellowship is available to the most outstanding people who now reside in India. Those who would like to work as full time teachers for underprivileged children can apply for this chance. The chance to instruct underprivileged populations and assist them in gaining information without financial stress will be given to the teachers.
A monthly salary allowance of Rs. 20,142 will be given to the selected candidates who apply online for the Teach for India Fellowship and who plan to students in private or public schools as private or public school teachers. These cities Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune will employ the professors. For a two year period, full time instructors will be required to teach at low income private or public schools. Teachers can teach any subject they want in addition to working with students in grades 1 through 10.
Overview of Teach for India Fellowship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Teach for India Fellowship 2024
|Teach for India
|To Provide Employment to the Students
|Mode of Transfer
Objective of Teach for India Fellowship 2024
The main objective of the Teach for India Fellowship 2024 is to give candidates from underprivileged and low income families a fortunate chance to secure employment as paid teachers in the commercial or public sectors. The importance of leadership abilities in the globe of education will be established in the students.
Benefits of Teach for India Fellowship 2024
Some of the benefits of this fellowship is given below:
- There will be some employment opportunities for students from low income households and underserved communities.
- The fellowship funds will be given to the students as salary each month.
- According to the last dates, students can apply online in around four rounds or stages.
- Those that make it through the phases of the selection process will be placed on a shortlist to receive the scholarship funds.
- HRA and a monthly pay will be covered by this fellowship.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this fellowship is given below:
- The student must live in India.
- The student must come from underprivileged and low income neighborhoods.
- He or she has to have a degree.
- Applicants need to be capable of critical thinking, problem solving and resolving skills.
- The student must be able to speak English fluently.
Some of the required documents of this fellowship is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Teach for India Fellowship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the fellowship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- The login form will appear on your screen.
- Select the appropriate social media symbol to proceed with registering for your fellowship.
- The form will get displayed on your screen.
- The following three step forms will appear on your screen:
- Registration Form
- Application Form
- Online Test Form
- Click on the submit button.