The Tata Steel Corporation established the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024 which provides financial support to students pursuing technical courses of study, enabling them to finish their education. The student will get this scholarship sum all at once. The financial challenges will be overcome by students. In this post you get every information regarding tha scholarship including its objective, benefits, necessary documents, overview, eligibility criteria and applying form.
Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
Tata Steel Limited is the sponsor of the 2024 Millennium Scholarship. Sons, daughters and spouses of employees and supervisors of the company are welcome to apply for the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024 provided they meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for consideration for the Scholarship, students must have received at least 60% or 50% for SC/ST students and 60% or 50% for General Category on their most recent qualifying test. 10% of the seats in each scholarship category are set aside for SC/ST students. The scholarship will expire on 29 February 2024.
Overview of Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
|Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
|Tata Steel Corporation
|Students Studying in Technical Programs
|To Provide Financial Help
Objective of Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
The main objective of the scholarship is to give students variable scholarship amounts in the form of financial support and assistance so they can pursue or undertake professional and technical courses of study without worrying about their finances. The students will be capable of pursuing more advanced courses.
Types of Scholarships
The institutions offers the following kinds of scholarships:
- Students who have been admitted through Joint Entrance Exams for B.Tech/Degree in Engineering at IITs/IT BHU/ISM Dhanbad/PGDM courses in IIMs/XLRI (two years) or from the institutions are eligible to apply for the scholarship are the ones who would receive the scholarships under this category.
- The chosen applicants would get an annual scholarship payment of Rs. 50,000.
- Included are the students enrolled in the college’s 4.5 year MBBS program.
- Payment for internships will not be given to students registered in the MBBS program.
- There are 120 numbered scholarships available under Category A.
- There will be no postal course eligible for the award in this category.
- This scholarship will be given in this category to individuals who were accepted into any of the professional programs offered by the institutions listed below.
- The finalists will get 360 scholarships in total. Students in the B category receive 240 out of the total.
- Scholarships in Category B must be given at a rate of Rs. 24000 every year.
Benefits of Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
The benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The recipients of this award will be able to afford to pay for their technical education.
- The scholarship amounts will be awarded to students based on their categories.
- Students in Category A will receive a scholarship worth Rs. 50,000.
- The scholarship amounts will be awarded to students each year.
- Scholarship sums of Rs. 24,000 will be awarded to students in category B.
- Students won’t have to worry about unstable finances while pursuing or completing professional or technical courses of study.
- Scholarship funds will also be awarded to students who are enrolled in professional courses.
Eligibility Criteria of Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The scholarship is available to sons, daughters and spouses of all current employees and managers of the company.
- Sons, daughters and wives of corporate executives, managers and superannuated workers including those separated under ESS/MSS/EFBS/FBS.
- 10 percent of the total seats are set aside or allocated for SC/ST applicants in each scholarship program category.
- To be eligible for consideration for the Scholarship, students must have received at least 60% (or 50% for SC/ST students) and 60% (or 50% for General Category) on their most recent qualifying test.
- In order to be awarded a scholarship for the next semester in each of the student’s courses of study, the student must receive a minimum of 50% of the possible points.
- Under the scholarship, the wards of the employee or ex-employee may receive up to two scholarships.
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Receipt of Tuition Fee
- Service Certificate Photocopy in cade of Ess/Retired/ MSS/EFBS/FBS
- Bank Account Details
- Handicapped Ceracuite
- Marksheets of the Latest qualifying Examination
Application Procedure of Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Select the Current Opening Option.
- Select the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship option.
- You have checked the Official notification click on it.
- The scholarship notification will appear you screen.
- Click on the Click here to Apply online button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Print out the finished application form.
- Before the deadline, which will be announced soon, personally deliver the application form and any required supporting documentation to the Employment Bureau office.
What is the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2023?
The Tata Steel Millennium Scholarships provide several financial benefits to those who are connected to Tata Steel Limited’s employed professionals. The two categories into which the scholarship is divided are Category A and Category B.
What is the amount of money awarded as part of the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship?
Rs 1 lakh scholarship will be awarded under the Scholarship.
How can I apply for the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship?
Students must first visit www.tatasteelindia.com, the official Tata Steel website, to verify their eligibility and submit an application for the scholarship.