To foster the education of girls in India, the TATA group offers the Tata Housing Scholarship for Girl Students. The scholarship aims to facilitate financial assistance for female students aiming to pursue higher education in Architecture, Civil Engineering, and project management of constructive and be part of the flourishing real estate industry and assists them in pursuing their dream program by offering a scholarship amount of INR 60,000. Tata Housing has established itself as one of the Indian real estate industry’s leading players. Wherever we work, our primary goal is to provide an enhanced lifestyle coupled with a sustainable environment.” “Sustainability is an essential part of our approach as a responsible corporate citizen. By offering iconic and world-class property production in India, we aim to be the market leader. In this article, we will discuss the Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2023 in detail including Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, and the Application Process.
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2023
Tata Housing scholarship for meritorious girl students is provided by Tata Housing, The organization has been providing people with employability skill development training and entrepreneurship development training in partnership with various non-government organizations. The scholarship is open for girls studying in 2nd year of Civil Engineering/Architecture or any 4 years-degree course such as B. Tech/B.E/B. Arch and in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University recognized by law in India. Girl students studying 1st year of full-time MBA course in Construction Project Management at any institute located in India and affiliated with any University, recognized by law in India, are also eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Details of the Scholarship Programme
|Name of Scholarship||Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2023|
|Launched By||Tata Housing Society|
|Objective||Providing professional education opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Girl students coming from an economically backward section|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
Objectives of Tata Housing Scholarships
Here are the objectives of the scholarship program:
- The main objective of the scholarship is to encourage, recognize, and support meritorious female students belonging to economically weaker sections by providing them with financial assistance.
- The aim is to identify, motivate, and financially help the meritorious female students belonging to economically weaker sections to complete higher education in civil engineering, architecture, and project management of construction and be part of the flourishing real estate industry.
Follow these criteria to apply for the scholarship scheme:
- Applicants must be a female student
- Applicants should have scored more than 50% in all the qualifying exams.
- The applicant should be a student of 2nd year in B.E./B. Tech (Civil Engineering) or B.Arch degree.
- Applicants should have a total family income of less than INR 3,00,000/- per annum from all sources.
Benefits of Tata Housing Scholarships
Here are some of the benefits of the scholarship program:
- The Tata Housing Scholarship 2023 for meritorious female students provides an amount of Rs. 60,000 to all the selected candidates
- If a student is already benefiting from any scholarship, only the difference between the expenditure and the scholarship value would be refunded.
Renewal: For all applicants who perform well in their course’s successive years and retain an overall percentage of 60% of points, the scholarship will be extended.
These are the documents required at the time of submission of Application form:
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Copies of class 10 certificate & mark sheet, class 12 certificate & mark sheet, 1st year engineering mark sheet, diploma certificate.
- Admission confirmation letter (for 2nd year)
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Income certificate, copies of PAN card, and AADHAR card.
- One passport-size photo (Backside self-attested).
- Copies of the Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, or Bank Passbook
- Note: All the documents uploaded should be in .jpeg or .png files only.
Application Process of Tata Housing Scholarships
Follow these steps to avail the benefits of the scholarship program:
- Register on the official website to avail this Tata Housing Scholarship
- After registering on the official website, log in through the registered e-mail ID and password
- Fill in the application form
- Upload all the required documents asked in the application form
- Submit the fully completed application form
- TATA Housing Development Co. Ltd.,
- 12th Floor, Times Tower,
- Kamala Mills Compound,
- Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W),
- Mumbai – 400013