As we all know that education is one of the most important criteria for students to make their career in different fields and for them many scholarship initiatives have been launched by various government departments and organizations now here is another program launched by the government of Rajasthan. Under Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023 those students who are shramik cardholders will get financial aid which starts from 8,000 to 35,000. Students willing to know more about this scholarship program are advised to read this whole article till the end and get information that includes its benefits, eligibility criteria, registration steps, and much more.
Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023
The government of Rajasthan has launched a scholarship program for eligible students out there who face many financial constraints to pursue their higher education in their specific fields. Under this scholarship scheme, students who are shramik card holders will receive financial support in various phases which start from 8 thousand to 35 thousand. This initiative is created to uplift students from low backgrounds provide them the opportunity to pursue their careers in different fields, and make them encourage to focus on their studies without worrying about any financial issues. This program aims to empower and make them independent to pay for their academic expenses without being burdened on anyone. Through this, only deserving candidates will get this opportunity, so those who go through the eligibility criteria and they stand for it can make a registration process through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023
|Name of the scholarship||Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||Providing cash prizes and funds which start from 8000 to 35,000|
|Beneficiaries||Shramik card holder students who are willing to pursue their higher education.|
|Official site||Given below|
Objective of Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan
The main objective of this scholarship program is to extend financial aid and support to all eligible candidates who are Shramik cardholders in the state. By providing financial support, the authorities aim to empower and uplift the lives of the hardworking labor force in the state and make them independent and secure so that they can just focus on their studies. Through this initiative, the government seeks to alleviate the financial burdens faced by Shramik Card holders and promote socio-economic progress, ultimately fostering a more inclusive and prosperous society for all.
Rewards Details Under Shramik Card Scholarship
|Class||Amount For All||For Girls/Special Category|
|Class 6th to 8th||Rs 8,000||Rs 9,000|
|Class 9th to 12th||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|ITI Students||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|Diploma Students||Rs 10,000||Rs 11,000|
|Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 13,000||Rs 15,000|
|Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 18,000||Rs 20,000|
|Post Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 15,000||Rs 17,000|
|Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 23,000||Rs 25,000|
Benefits of Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan
- Under this program, the government will ensure that children and dependents of cardholders get proper access to quality education without facing any financial constraints.
- This program will enable opportunities for Shramik cardholders to send their children to schools, and colleges, promoting literacy and higher education in the Shramik community.
- This program was initiated to encourage cardholder’s children to pursue higher education, it will reduce the financial burden on families and makes it feasible for talented students to pursue degrees and courses beyond the basic level.
- Providing them with financial support, will address the issue and promote higher retention rates, and also ensure that beneficiaries can complete their education and have better prospects.
- This will not only support the academic process but also extend its benefits to skill development programs, which help in enhancing employability and equips students with beneficial skills to secure their future.
Cash Prizes List
|Class 8th to 10th||Rs 4,000|
|Class 11th to 12th||Rs 6,000|
|Diploma Students||Rs 10,000|
|Graduation Students||Rs 8,000|
|Post Graduation Students||Rs 12,000|
|Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 25,000|
|Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 35,000|
- Those candidates who are construction workers and registered as a beneficiary on the board are eligible to apply under this program.
- This opportunity is available for the son/daughter/wife of the beneficiary.
- Under this only two children or one child and wife of cardholders are eligible, and if both spouses are cardholders then only two children are eligible for this initiative.
- These students who are regularly or privately studying in any government or central government-recognized school or college in the class 6th to postgraduate level or ITI and polytechnic courses are eligible.
- Those meritorious students who have passed their 8th to 12th examinations with 70% marks will get cash rewards.
- Those who have attended diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate level examinations with 60% marks are eligible to apply under this scholarship program.
- The age of a wife should not be more than 35 years to get this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Shramik Card
- Identity Proof
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Academic Records
- Bonafide Certificate
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Bank Account Detailsber, and IFSC code.
- Category/Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Declaration of Not Availing of Other Scholarships
Registration Procedure Under Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023
- Those who want to apply for this scholarship are required to visit the Official Website of the program.
- After reaching there, download the application form and take a printout of it.
- After this, you have to fill out the form with all the necessary details.
- And also attach the documents that are required.
- Last you have to submit the application form to the office of the Block Development Officer.