As we all know some so many backward-class people cannot afford money for their academic expenses because nowadays academic expenses have become so high, so to provide them ease the Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India, and the name of the scholarship program is MP National Means cum Merit Scholarship. Those students who want to get this opportunity have to appear in the examination and for that, you have to make a registration procedure under this program. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details about MP NMMS Exam 2023, including its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
MP NMMS Exam 2023
The authorities of the Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India, Madhya Pradesh government have initiated launched the latest Central Government funded scheme for meritorious students out there who are willing to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship scheme, all the meritorious students from class 9th to 11th get financial support for meritorious students to provide them with financial ease so that they can easily focus on their studies. So those students who want to get this opportunity, candidates have to clear the 8th examination with 50% marks, and if you want to get more detailed information then you must have to go through this article till the end and get all the detailed information.
Key Highlights of MP NMMS Exam 2023
|Name of the Program||National Means cum Merit Scholarship|
|Name of the Article||MP NMMS Exam 2023|
|Launched by||Ministry of Education, Government of India|
|Powered by||Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India|
Objective of MP NMMS Exam 2023
The main objective of this program is to provide financial support for students who are studying in class 8th, and in this, the authorities will provide financial assistance. The scholarship aims to encourage talented students to continue their education by reducing the financial burden on their families and ensuring equal opportunities for all. Providing financial support, will also enhance the academic excellence of students and provide them with opportunities and also enhance their academic facilities.
Benefits of MP NMMS Exam
- Underthis scholarship program, students will receive financial aid in cash mode, which will be beneficial to alleviate the financial burden on students and it will cover all their educational expenses.
- With the help of this aid, students will be able to spend this aid to buy books, pay their tuition fees, and much more, which will be more beneficial for them.
- Under this, the authorities will provide financial aid and for that candidates have to pass the examination and the best scorer will get INE 12,000/- per year to pursue their higher education from 9th to 11th standard.
- This program is created to make an opportunity to enhance their skills and provide them with opportunities to get a quality education so that they can get the best of it.
- This program not only focuses on academic excellence but will also promote holistic development, which will encourage students to get participate in many extracurricular activities.
Important Dates of MP NMMS Exam
|Last date for online registration for the exam||Available soon|
|Admit Card||Updated soon|
|Examination Date||Updated soon|
|Exam Answer Key||Updated soon|
|Deadline to challenge Answer key||Updated soon|
|Examination final result||Updated soon|
- Those students who want to get benefited from this program should be citizens of Madhya Pradesh.
- Those who have passed 7th with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply under this scholarship program.
- Students should have taken admitted in 8th standard in any recognized school to get this opportunity.
- Under this, the authorities have mentioned that students’ families’ annual income should not be more than 1.5 lakhs is much.
Required Documents List
- income proof
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Previous year mark-sheet
- Current year admission proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
|MAT (questions on series, homogeneity, classification, shape, comprehension, etc.)||90||90||90 min (120 min for blinds)|
|SAT (Science, social science, and mathematics-related questions)||90||90||90 min (120 min for blinds)|
Registration Procedure Under MP NMMS Exam 2023
- Students willing to get benefited from this, have to go to the Official Website.
- After reaching there, you are required to find the option called NMMS Exam apply link and continue.
- After tapping on it the Application Form will appear on your screen.
- On that form, you have to enter all the mandatory details and attach the documents in it.
- Complete the form clearly and then check it before submission and them submit the application form it’s done.