Previously there have been many scholarship schemes launched by various government departments and now we are going to discuss the latest scholarship which is initiated by the Private organization and government, in which students who have passed their 12th with great percentage will get financial; support from the authorities. Students out there who are looking for scholarships so this article is for you. In this article, we have mentioned all the important details about Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2023, in which you will get its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process, and much more, so kindly read out this whole article till the end.
Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2023
The private organization have initiated scholarship programs for eligible and talented students to provide them with financial support for a better future because there are candidates who want to pursue their higher education but lack financial support they cannot consciously focus on their studies. Under this scholarship scheme, students will be given assistance aid to students who have passed their 12th, which students will be able to pay their educational expenses. This scholarship aims to recognize outstanding students who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance, leadership qualities, and a commitment to making a positive impact on their communities.
This scholarship program, generously sponsored by prestigious educational institutions, philanthropic organizations, and forward-thinking individuals, is intended to identify and reward the most deserving students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements, leadership qualities, and a commitment to making a positive impact on society.
Key Highlights of Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2023
|Name of the Article
|Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2023
|Private Organizations and Government
|Students who have completed their 12th and have a desire to pursue higher education.
Objective of Scholarship For 12th Passed Students
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide financial support and enhance the academic achievements of high school graduates, and also empower students to pursue their higher education and also fulfill their academic aspirations. By offering scholarships, this program aims to alleviate the financial burden on deserving students, encourage academic excellence, and foster a skilled and educated workforce for the betterment of society and the nation as a whole. This program aims to identify the aspiration and talented students who can enhance their academic performance, leadership qualities, and a proper commitment to make a better impact on their communities.
Benefits of Scholarship For 12th Passed Students
- Under these scholarships, students will get financial assistance aid to those who have passed their 12th, and with this initiative, students will cover all the educational expenses such as books, tuition fees, and much more.
- Through these scholarships, students not just get financial support for academic expenses but also opens up doors to colleges, universities, and vocational institutes, allowing students to choose their desired field of study and advance their academic journey.
- Selected students Under Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB), will get 60 thousand and 70 thousand for their further education, which will cover their academic expenses and make them independent.
- Under HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship, all the eligible students will receive 10 thousand for school candidates, and diploma/ITI/college/university students, will get 25,000 directly to their bank accounts.
- Under Board India Scholars Program, all the eligible students will get a 100% fee waiver from the authorities, so that they can focus on their studies without worrying about any financial constraints.
- For Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarships, students will be given 50,000 INR per annum for their education in Engineering/MBBS/Pharmacy/IT/Architecture courses.
List of the Scholarships
- NSF Scholarship
- CCRT Scholarship
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- College Admission Scholarship Application
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- Combined Counselling Board Scholarship
- Indian Scholarships for 12th Passed Students
- HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
- College Board Indian Scholarships Program.
- Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit cum Means Scholarship
North South Foundation Scholarship
- Those candidates who have ranked 10% in class 10th and 12th and rank in CET/JET are eligible to apply under this program.
- Those students who have enrolled in engineering, medical, dental, polytechnic, BSc, B.V.Sc, etc., in anygovernment-aidedcollege are eligible.
- The annual income should not be more than 1 lakhs is must.
PM Modi Scholarship for 12th Student
- Those who have scored 75% marks in their 12th examination can apply for this scholarship program.
- The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years are eligible.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 6 lakhs is necessary.
College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- Students who have completed their 12 with CBSE, ICSE, or any other recognized board are eligible to apply under this scholarship program.
- Graduate students are also eligible to apply under this program for further education.
- Students who are going to take admitted to AICTE OR UGC are eligible to apply.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- Students who have completed their 12th are applicable for this program.
- Under this, the age limit of the candidate should be between 17 to 18 are eligible.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)
- Under this, both 10th and 12th-passed candidates can apply are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed 33% to 50% marks in their recent examination are eligible.
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
- Those students of class 6 or above are eligible to apply under this program.
College Board India Scholars Program
- Students of class 12th are eligible to apply under this scholarship program.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Age
- Educational Certificates
- Admission Letter
- Scholarship Application Form
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Family Income Proof
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents/Guardians
- Bank Account Details
- Character Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Extracurricular Certificates
- Reference Letters
- Other Specific Documents
Application Procedure Under Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2023
To apply under this scholarship program, we are here to tell you that each scholarship stands with its own registration procedure, and if you want to know then kindly visit the official website and check the detailed information and then apply as per your requirements.