There are so Many scholarship programs have been launched by various governments department for students for their further education, but this time, another scholarship program has launched for students with disabilities the name of the scholarship program is Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023, launched by Amar Ujala Foundation. Under this, students will get financial aid of 12,000 to 24,000 for their academics. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the major and minor aspects of this program and also get to know about its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023
The authorities of Amar Ujala Foundation have launched the scholarship program with the contribution of viklang sahayata Sanstha. Many students with disabilities are willing to pursue their higher education but due to lack of support they aren’t able to do that, so they ended up with nothing. Keeping this situation in mind the authorities have released a scholarship program in which all disabled students will get financial aid for their educational expenses as 12,000 to 24,000, with the students can pay their tuition fees, books, and other academic expenses. With the implementation of this program, students will become independent and empowered so that they don’t need to feel abandoned and depend on anyone anymore. Students who want to use this marvelous opportunity and are willing to apply, so kindly check all the necessary aspects such as eligibility criteria, and then apply for the program through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Amar Ujala Foundation &Viklang Sahayta Sanstha|
|Beneficiaries||Students with disabilities|
|Benefits||Financial aid for their further education|
|Toll-Free Number||0120 – 4694138, 4694250|
|Address||Amar Ujala Foundation, C-21/22, Sector-59, Noida, UP-201301, India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide financial aid and support to students with disabilities so that they can pursue their higher education without being burdened on anyone. The scholarship aims to enable and empower these talented and deserving students to overcome financial barriers and achieve their academic aspirations. Under this scholarship program, selected students will get assistance of 12,000 to 24,000, which will be distributed annually to the beneficiaries, which will help in covering a significant portion of their educational expenses, such as tuition fees, books, accommodation, and much more.
Benefits of Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship
- Under this program, students will get financial aid and support and with this aid, students can cover their academic expenses such as tuition fees, books, study materials, and other essential costs, making higher education more accessible and affordable.
- This program is created for students with disabilities and also promotes inclusivity education, and it will also empower students with diverse abilities to pursue their higher education without taking stress about any financial constraints.
- With the implementation of this scholarship program, all the selected students will receive the amount of 12,000 to 24,000 till their academic process, which makes them independent and secure.
- Under this, students who have abandoned their studies because of financial constraints and their disabilities, will encourage them and empower them to pursue their education in any specific field.
List of the Courses
- To get benefited from this scheme students should be Indian Citizens is necessary for this scholarship program.
- This program is only available for students with disabilities who have a certificate of it.
- Students who have the desire to take admission in the courses such as BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom, MSc, BEd, MEd, DElEd, DEd, LLB, LLM,MSW, ITI, Polytechnic, MCA, MBA, Ph.D., BDS, MDS, MBBS, MD, MS, BTech, MTech, are eligible to apply.
- Students should be on the 12th, graduation or post-graduation degree holders can apply.
Required Documents List
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Other Documents
Registration Procedure Under Dorilal Agarwal Scholarship 2023
- For that students are required to send an email to the authorities with their names, mobile number, and class to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After this, you will get an email from the authorities along with an application form link.
- Now you have to print out the form and fill it with all the necessary details on it.
- Last, verify the details and attach the documents that are asked for, and then submit it.