Badhte Kadam Scholarship offered by HDFC Ltd. Students are encouraged to submit online applications for the HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023 offered by HDFC Ltd. It is a chance to receive financial incentives. Those who complete their academic requirements will be given a scholarship. In this post, you get the information regarding this scholarship such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, and application procedure.
The HDFC Bank Badhte Kadam Scholarship was established by HDFC Bank Ltd. to offer financial assistance to students registered in classes from 9th grade to undergraduate. Students who are enrolled in accredited colleges and universities are eligible to apply online through the official website under this Scholarship Scheme. The goal of this Scholarship is to help students whose families have been devastated by the epidemic and who are about to give up their studies financially.
This scholarship provides advantages to students up to the amount of one lakh rupees. Based on an interview and their family situation, students are chosen. In the future, the initiative will also provide chosen individuals with further assistance which may include mentorship and access to professional counseling courses. The scholarship fund is only intended to cover the chosen applicant’s tuition costs, hostel fees, learning aids, books, stationery, and other related costs.
Overview of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited|
Objective of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
The primary goal of this scholarship is to assist talented students who are unable to continue their education. This scholarship was established by HDFC Bank in response. Due to their low family financial situation, many students are unable to pursue their aspirations, however, this scholarship helps them in certain ways.
Benefits of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- By this scholarship HDFC Bank Ltd. awards rural students in classes 9 through 12 with Rs.15000, while urban students receive Rs.20000.
- The amount awarded to students enrolled in ordinary undergraduate courses is Rs.40.000.
- Up to 1 lakh rupees will be given to students registered in professional undergraduate degree courses.
- As part of this scholarship, money will be instantly deposited into your bank account.
- The applicant must be live in India
- The maximum annual income cannot be more than Rs. 6 lakhs.
- The student must have earned a passing grade in class 10 of 60%.
- Students must be having money problems.
- The applicant must be registered in classes 9 through 12 in a school that is accredited. Candidates for UG General Courses must be registered in UG General Courses at a recognized university or institution in India, such as BA, B.Com., B.Sc, etc.
- For UG Professional Courses a candidate must be enrolled in one of the professional undergraduate courses at an accredited university, such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBBS, LLB, etc.
Required Documents List
- Bank Account Details
- Crisis Documents
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Marksheet Certificate
- Admission Proof of current Year
- Mobile Number
|Commencement of Application Form||Active|
|HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Last Date||31 Jan 2023|
|Students HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Result||To be announced soon|
|Types of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 12th Students||Rs.18,000|
|General UG Courses||Rs. 40,000|
|Professional UG Courses||Rs. 100000|
Applying Procedure of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Websiteof the HDFC Scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply now.
- Select this scholarship category.
- You have to log in to the account using your mobile number and Email ID.
- All candidates who have not yet registered or who must first register before logging in
- You have to click on the start application.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents.
- You have to upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.