The central and state governments run several scholarships to help students pay for their education so they can receive a high-quality education. The Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024 has been announced by the Kerala government and it is intended for children registered in government and government-aided institutions in Classes 1 through 8. The goal of this scholarship is to support and financially aid qualified students. In this post, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, and online application procedure.
This scholarship will provide financial aid of Rs. 1500 a year to students from other Kerala backward communities. The students are now enrolled in government or government-aided schools in classes 1 through 8 and their household income should be lower. Students in the OBC category who show academic proficiency while having a lower income are given preference under this approach.
Academic excellence is an important consideration in the merit-based selection procedure. The Kedavilakku Scholarship is now accepting applications for the academic year 2024. Students will be chosen based on the documents they submit with their application and the eligibility requirements that apply to them. The scholarship money will be deposited into your bank account immediately.
Objective of Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship
The primary goal of the scholarship is to provide financial aid to OBC students in Kerala so they can pursue higher education. Students who get financial aid will be able to afford their educational costs without difficulty.
Benefits of Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship
Below are a few benefits of this scholarship:
- This scholarship will provide financial aid of Rs.1500 a year to students from Kerala’s Other Backward Communities.
- This scholarship will provide financial aid to worthy and in-need students so they may finish their education.
- Students who apply for the scholarship will be able to receive financial aid through a direct bank transfer into their bank account.
Below are a few eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- The student must live in Kerala.
- Students must be residents of the State’s Other Backward Communities.
- Students must be registered in government or government-aided schools for grades 1 through 8.
- A family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- A minimum score of 90% on the preceding test is required for students to be considered for the scholarship.
Required Documents List
Below are a few required documents for this scholarship:
- Income Ceriacyte from village officer or Taluka Panchayat
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Examination Marksheet
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- The deadline for registering for the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship for the academic year 2024 is 15 November 2023.
Applying Procedure of Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024
- First You have to visit the Official Website of the Backward Community Kerala.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship 2024 option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Select the Apply Now option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Take a printout of it.
- Fill all the required details in the form.
- You have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Now you have to submit the application form to your school principal.