So here we are again with another piece of news another program for the students by NLU National Law University for the year 2023, and the name of the initiative is National Law University Internship 2023. Under this internship program, students who have enrolled in this university will be able to assist their experts and help inmates with communication skills in Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, and Malayalam language to make them understand 36A which is based on law of 36-A. In this article, we are going to discuss all the important details about this program that will including its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more, so those who want to use this opportunity and apply for this can get the application link from this blog.
National Law University Internship 2023
The National Law University offers a beneficial opportunity for students who are pursuing bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees to engage in managing writing contracts with a convict in Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, and Malayalam languages and get a stipend for it. Under this program, students will have the chance to enhance their knowledge, ethics through the examination of fundamental concepts. It is a chance for you to gain practical experience by approximately translating content from reputable websites, taking into account the given context and maintaining accuracy. This opportunity will allow interns to be a part of a vibrant community which will be beneficial to make a contribution to their personal growth. By participating in the presence of ethical considerations related to legal education at the internship office, you will gain valuable experience.
Key Highlights of National Law University Internship 2023
|Conducted by||National Law University Delhi|
|Name of Internship||National Law University Internship|
|Purpose||The main purpose of this internship is to provide an opportunity for students to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degrees in managing writing contacts with convicts in Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, and Malayalam.|
|Benefits||A little stipend will be provided to interns.|
|Eligibility Criteria||Enroll in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in law, humanities, social sciences, social work, management, or journalism.|
|Deadline||May 10th, 2022|
|Official Website||National Law University|
Objective of National Law University Internship
The main objective of this internship program is to provide beneficial opportunities for students who are pursuing bachelor’s and master’s degrees to gain experience in managing and writing contracts in different languages, which aims to enhance interns’ legal knowledge and language proficiency by providing them with practical experiences. This internship offers a stipend to ensure that students are adequately compensated for their valuable contributions and dedication throughout the internship period.
Benefits of National Law University Internship
- This program will provide an opportunity to gain practical experiences in different legal areas, and also, they will be able to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired during their knowledge to real-world challenges.
- This program ensures exposure to the workplace, which will include judges, clambers, law firms, international organizations, NCOs, public sector undertakings, corporate houses, and much more, which allow them to witness various legal practices and environments.
- This exceptional internship opportunity will provide a platform to make connections with legal professionals and experts from various fields, and will also work closely with professionals, senior advocates, and judges from different organizations, which will be beneficial for their future.
- Under this internship program, interns can also improve their legal skills, such as legal research, drafting, client interaction, and case analysis, with this experience, interns can enhance their analytical thinking, problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and much more.
- All the interns will also get a stipend and this aid will help in overcoming the financial burden that they face while doing the internship and making it more accessible for students from diverse backgrounds.
List of Fields and Professionals
- Hon’ble Justice Jasti Chelameswar
- Hon’ble Justice Rajan Gogoi
- Hon’ble Justice V. Gopala Gowda
- Hon’ble Justice GS Singhvi
- Hon’ble Justice Madan B. Lokur
- Honorable Justice (Dr) BS Chauhan
- Hon’ble Justice Deepak Verma
- Hon’ble Justice JR Midha
- Honorable Justice TPS Mann
- Eligibility Criteria
- Those students who are enrolled in bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree in law, humanities, social work, social science, management, or media are eligible for this internship program.
- Those who have reading and writing skills in English, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, and Malayalam languages are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Writing Samples
- Letters of Recommendation
- Internship Preference Form
- Stipend Request
- Identification Documents
- Passport-sized Photographs
Registration Procedure Under National Law University Internship 2023
- First, you have to visit the Official Website of the NLU.
- After that, you have to check the details and then tap on Internship or Registration link and continue.
- After tapping on it the details of the program will appear, now tap on Apply Now option.
- After that, the application form will appear, now you have to fill in all the necessary details on it.
- And with that attach the documents with it and verify the details.
- Last tap on Submit option and you are registered for this program.