A Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024 for Indian girls has been introduced by the Glow and Lovely Foundation. Through the scholarship, financially disadvantaged female students between the ages of 15 and 30 are empowered to pursue higher education. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and application procedure.
Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024
The Glow and Lovely Scholarship was established by the Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024 to offer social welfare to female students who are unable to pay their tuition because of several financial hardships. Girls will be eligible to receive a Rs. 25,000 scholarship. She has to be younger than the 15 to 30 year age range.
To provide social empowerment to the girl entity, HUL (Hindustan Unilever Limited) actively supported the establishment of the Glow & Lovely Scholarship. After receiving scholarship funds, girls will be able to receive some kind of financial assistance and support for pursuing college-based degrees. This scholarship is exclusively available to female college students.
Overview of Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024
|Name of Scholarship
|Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024
|Glow and Lovely Foundation
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024
The main objective of this scholarship was created with the intention of helping female college students both socially and financially so they can achieve their goals of attending a higher education after receiving financial aid from the government in the form of scholarships. Women will become more empowered as a result.
Benefits of Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024
Some of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The Glow & Lovely Foundation launched a scholarship for the academic year 2023 in an effort to encourage female students to pursue higher education.
- The girl student who is chosen will get financial support in the form of a scholarship.
- The scholarship amount will vary based on the course that the students choose to take.
- The recipient would get between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 30,000 a year for their education.
- Additionally, the scholarship would provide these rural house students with an extra Rs. 3,000.
- Girls will have the freedom to finish their schooling and choose careers that interest them.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The applicants have to be between the ages of 15 and 30.
- The applicants must be prepared to undertake graduate or postgraduate studies in India at a government-approved university.
- The applicants (science, commerce, arts, and other subjects) must have completed class 12. It is required that they have earned a minimum of 60% in classes 10 and 12.
- For the candidates to be eligible for the scholarship, they must be enrolled in the following courses at varying levels.
- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB are the undergraduate degrees offered.
- Postgraduate programs include MA, M.Sc., M.Com., ME/MTech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed and others. Coaching courses include PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication, Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services and IIT-JEE Engineering.
- The combined yearly family income of the candidates cannot exceed Rs. 6 lakhs.
Some of the required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size photograph
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID
- Application Letter
- Fee Receipt
- Graduation Marksheet
Applying Procedure of Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply online button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.