Dr P. S. Shankar Medical Scholarship 2023 has been launched by Dr P S Shankar Prathishthan, a Charitable Trust. The students who applied for the scholarship will get financial assistance up to Rs. 1500 per month for the duration of 54 months. Candidates need to submit the application form in offline mode until the 30th of September 2023. Students who are good in their academics and score high marks in NEET or PU will get selected. This scholarship will be a great relief for all the poor background students who are unable to arrange funds for their education. Under the Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship 2023 preference will be given to the students who belong to the minority community and those who are studying in the Kannada language. This Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship 2023 is designed to support deserving medical students who have been admitted to the first year of MBBS in 2023.
Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship 2023
As the cost of higher education continues to rise, scholarships play a crucial role in making it more accessible to deserving students. Kalaburagi-based Dr. P.S. Shankar Prathishthan, a charitable trust, has invited applications from eligible candidates for Dr. P. S. Shankar Vaidya Vidyarthi Vetana 2023-28, scholarships meant for medical students who have been admitted to the first year of MBBS in 2023. Secretary of the organization Narendra Badasheshi has said that the monthly scholarship of ₹1,500 for 54 months is meant for meritorious students from poor background. Interested candidates can download the application form from www.psshankarpratistan.in and submit it, along with photocopies of PU and NEET marks sheets, either through the principals of their respective colleges or directly to Narendra Badasheshi, Secretary, Dr. P.S. Shankar Pratishan, No. 1-11-21-E, Khuba Plot, Kalaburagi 585102 before September 30, 2023.
Key Highlights of Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship|
|Launched By||Dr P.S. Shankar Prathishthan, Kalaburagi|
|Objective||To encourage economically weaker students to continue their higher education|
|Eligibility||Students from 1st year of Medical college|
|Application Deadline||30th September 2023|
Objectives of Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship
- The main objective of this Scholarship, is to financially support medical students who secured good marks in academics.
- Another objective of the scholarship programme is to financially support the students belong to financially weaker families.
- This scholarship programme will be a great help for meritorious students who are economically weak, suffering from financial crises and cannot afford the expenses of their personnel and education.
- The scholarship will cover all their educational fund from 2023 to 2028.
- Students who are studying in the Kannada language can apply for the scholarship and they will be given preferences.
Benefits of Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship
- A monthly scholarship of Rs. 1,500/- per month for the duration of 54 months is meant for meritorious students from poor backgrounds.
- 12 students will be selected for the scholarship and Kannada-medium students and rural students will be given priority in the selection.
- This financial support aims to assist students in pursuing their medical education and alleviating financial constraints.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship programme are as follows:
- Candidates belonging to any part of the State and any community can apply for the scholarship.
- Students must have good performance in their academic background.
- Under this Scholarship, preference will be given to the students who belong to the minority community and those who are studying in the Kannada language.
- The scholarship is open to meritorious students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Candidates who are pursuing their MBBS degree or have been admitted to the first year of MBBS in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Photocopies of PU and NEET mark sheets
- Identification Proof
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- The last date to apply for the scholarship programme is 30 September 2023.
Selection Process for the scholarship are as below mentioned points:
- Students will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the income criteria.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the performance that the students are putting forward.
Application form for Dr P S Shankar Medical Scholarship
- Visit the Official Website of Dr P S Shankar Medical.
- On homepage click on the Application Form option present on the menu bar.
- Another page will open on your screen, again click on “Application Form”.
- Application form will appear on your screen.
- Take a print out of the Application Form and fill it accordingly.
- Submit it along with photocopies of PU and NEET marks sheets, either through the principals of the respective colleges or directly to address mentioned below:
- Dr. P.S. Shankar Pratishan, Kalaburagi
- Sri. Narendra Badasheshi,
- No. 1-11-21-E, Khuba Plot, Kalaburagi 585102,
- Dr P.S. Shankar Prathishthan
- ‘Deepti’, Behind District Court,
- Kalaburagi 585102,
- +91 9448813514/9480149723