Here in this article, we are going to discuss the latest initiative that is called College Board India Scholars Program 2023 in which students have to give an SAT examination to get scholarships for their further education. Under this program students from classes 11th and 12th will get a chance to participate, and selected candidates will receive a 100% fee waiver till their course is completed. In this article, we are going to provide you with all the important aspects that as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, selection process, important dates, and much more. All the eligible students who are willing to get this opportunity are advised to check the details before the application process.
College Board India Scholars Program 2023
The CentralBoard and Global Alliance have initiated the scholarship program for eligible students who are appearing in the final examination of 11th and 12th, and have the desire to pursue their higher education atthe best colleges. Under this, students will get a chance to get a 100% fee waiver from the authorities, so that they can easily focus on their studies in their desirable fields. To get this opportunity all the students have to appear in the (SAT) Scholarship Aptitude Test examination, and only qualified students will receive incentives through directly their bank accounts. Eligible students are required to check the details before any application process, and then apply for the initiative through the link given in this article.By nurturing these young minds and providing them with unparalleled educational opportunities, the program aims to create a transformative ripple effect that benefits not only the scholars themselves but also their families, communities, and the nation as a whole.
Key Highlights of College Board India Scholars Program
|Conducted by||College Board India Scholars Program 2023|
|Name of scholarship||College Board India Scholarship|
|Eligibility criteria||Students in class 11th and class 12th|
|Rewards||100% waiver on tuition fee|
|Last date of Application||Open Now|
|Official website||College Board India|
Objective of College Board India Scholars Program
The main objective of this program is to offer eligible students opportunities to pursue their higher education by providing them a 100% tuition fee waiver for college board exams and its related services, and this opportunity is available for 11th and 12th-class students. This transformative initiative aims to empower academically promising and economically challenged students in India, enabling them to access quality educational resources, advance their academic journey, and unlock their full potential for future success. By breaking financial barriers this initiative strives to enhance a more inclusive and diverse academic environment, and foster students for well-prepared, talented, and driven scholars ready to make a positive impact on their communities.
Benefits of College Board India Scholars Program
- Providing a 100% fee waiver will also recognize one of the most important aspects of education for many students’ financial constraints, and it will also ensure that only talented and deserving students, regardless of their financial background can get access to quality education.
- The implementation of this opportunity will promote equal opportunities for students from each society, and It also empowers students who may not have had access to such educational resources and opportunities otherwise, allowing them to compete on an equal footing with their peers.
- With this initiative, students who get rewarded will become independent and secure so that they shouldn’t have to be burdened on anyone anymore, it will be beneficial for them.
- Students who have the desire to get enrolled in different colleges in India will get a chance to get admitted without worrying about any financial constraints, and it will also help them nurture their abilities in their specific fields.
List of Colleges and Universities
- Ahmedabad University
- Ashoka University
- Azim Premji University
- Bennett University
- BML Munjal University
- FLAME University
- Manav Rachna University
- Manipal University
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- SVKM’s NMIMS
- To get this opportunity candidate should be a resident of India.
- Those who have completed their intermediate (12th) are eligible for this scholarship opportunity.
- Under this, those families whose family annum income is less than 8 lakhs are eligible.
- Students who have scored 1300 marks in the SAT examination are eligible.
- Those who have been admitted to undergraduate courses in any Indian university are also eligible.
Required Documents List
- Previous mark sheets
- Certificates (if any)
- Candidate’s address proof
- Passport size photos
- Identity proof
- Income certificate from the competent authorities
- Caste certificate (if required)
Registration Procedure Under College Board India Scholars Program 2023
- Students who are willing to enroll in this program are required to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, you are required to tap on the Register Now option and continue.
- After tapping on it the registration form will appear.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary details on it and attach the documents as required.
- Then tap on the next option, and complete the further process.
- After this, you will receive a voucher code on your registered email id for SAT examination.
- Tap on it the SAT registration form will appear.
- fill it and attach the documents and also pay the required fee for the examination.
- Last verufy the details and then submit the form, and you are done.