Students who wants to pursue for higher education in Brazil and wanted to have an amazing experience along with high quality education can apply for this Brazil Government Scholarship 2023, Brazilian government is providing scholarship for both Brazilian and International Students. For self finance students it is very expensive to get a degree from Brazilian Universities/Colleges. Somehow if you qualify for this scholarship it will become easy for you to study.
About Brazil Government Scholarship 2023
This Programme has been created by the Brazilian Government to help natives of developing countries to complete their Undergraduate Studies in Brazil. This programme has been in place for over 30 years and more than 10,000 students have benefited from the scholarship since 2000. Applicants can opt for Engineering, Medical, Natural Sciences and many more available in Universities/Colleges of Brazil. The scholarship duration is of 6 Months and the scholarship amount of BRL 622/- will be given to the students. Age of the students should fall between 18-23. Brazilian Government will only cover tuition fees for PEC-G winners (Professional Engineers in California Government). Additional support will also be provided to the students like monthly stipend and a flight ticket to home after completing their graduation to return back to home countries in order to participate in development.
Details Of Brazil Government Scholarship
|Name||Brazil Government Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Brazilian Government|
|Objective||Providing Scholarship Opportunities|
Applicants must complete their application form and submit it with all required documents before the deadline. The deadline for this application is August 18, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 Years and should be below 23 Years.
- Students must have scored at least 60% overall and 60% in English.
- Applicant Must be Indian Citizen
- Applicants who are pursuing 12th must present their secondary education certificate at the time of registration in the Brazilian Institution if get selected.
- Obtain the Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese as a Foreign language Celpe-Bras. -The countries in which Celpe-Bras exam is not available must take the exam in Brazil.
- Students from India has two centers available that is in Delhi and Goa.
- Need a commitment form the applicant to return to their country of origin after graduation.
Benefits Of Brazil Government Scholarship
This scheme will provide you the various benefits such as:
- Full tuition fee for the selected course available at the Brazilian Institution.
- After the completion of first year, students can apply for any of the three scholarship opportunities. In all these three scholarship the scholarship amount is same that is BRL 622/-
- Merit Scholarship – This scholarship will be provided to the students who have scored academic excellence.
- MRE Scholarship – This will be provided to the financially backward students .
- Emergency Scholarship – Monthly stipends will be provided to the students facing unforeseen circumstances.
- All DCE/MRE scholarships are granted for a period of one semester that is six months.
Documents Required for Brazil Government Scholarship
Original and copy of:-
- Mark sheet for class 12 board exam
- Class 12 board certificate of completion
- Celpe-Bras certificate or proof of registration in Celpe-Bras exam.
- Birth certificate of both parents and candidate as well.
- Certificate of both physical and mental health issues of last three months before application.
- TRF Statement of Financial Responsibility in Portuguese
- TCI Original statement of commitment for application.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Terms & Conditions
The students from the Countries where there is no Celpe-Bras available must give the exam in Brazil and will be given single opportunity soon after completing the course of Portuguese as a Foreign Language and If a participant is unable to pass the exam will get the termination from this Programme.
Application Procedure of Brazil Government Scholarship
|Address||8, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Rd, Aurangzeb Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India, 110011|
|Contact Number||+91 11 2301 7301|
|Working Days||Monday To Friday|
|Working Hours||9.00 AM-5.00 PM|