The central and state governments run several different programs to give students access to high-quality education. Recently, the Ayyankali Scholarship 2024 was introduced by the Kerala government as well. The students will receive financial aid through this scholarship to pursue higher education. In this article, you get all the information regarding this scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, overview, necessary documents, and application form.
Ayyankali Scholarship 2024
The Ayyankali Scholarship was founded by the SC Development Department of the Kerala State Government. Kerala’s SC students are eligible to apply for this award. Children in grades 5 through 10 will benefit from the scholarship. A monthly cash reward will be given to beneficiaries to help with such expenses. The chosen students will get an annual scholarship of Rs. 4,200.
The process of completing an application is carried out offline. Interested applicants may register their applications before the deadline. The purpose of the government’s scholarship is to assist students in the area who are struggling financially.
Objective of Ayyankali Scholarship
The primary goal of the scholarship is to offer students 5th to 10 class financial aid. To help students cover the costs, the program will grant financial aid of up to Rs 4500 annually. Students won’t have to depend on anybody else to pay for their education going forward. They will receive financial support from the Keralan government.
Benefits of Ayyankali Scholarship
- SC-eligible students will be eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Keralan students will receive a choice.
- Students enrolled in classes 5 through 10 are eligible to apply for this grant.
- There will be about 200 scholarship recipients.
- Also available to students will be a nourishing food allowance.
- The SC communities will benefit from social development as a result.
- Should the applicant’s yearly income fall below Rs.12,000, they would get an additional 2000 rupees to purchase a study table and 1000 rupees to purchase nourishing food.
- Students must live in Kerala.
- The applicant needs to be a member of the SC community.
- 5th and 10th graders should be registered with the state or central organization board.
- The student’s household income should not exceed one lakh rupees per year.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- Marksheet of Class 4th and 7th Standard
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure for Ayyankali Scholarship 2024
- Candidates must first go to the Development Officers Office of the District to obtain the Ayyankali Scholarship Application Form Pdf.
- Fill out all the necessary details in the form and attach your passport-size photo.
- You have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Apply for the Ayyankali Scholarship in PDF format at the same office.