Aikyashree is a commendable online scholarship programme that awards students belonging to financially poor backgrounds and minority communities. It is one of the most helpful programs by West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation that promotes talented students and supports them financially. Aikyashree scholarship the Fully funded by the West Bengal State Government, supports the entire educational expenses of the deserving students. The monetary help includes hostel stay fees and free of cost school and college education for meritorious students. Under this project, the minority students of West Bengal such as Buddhist, Muslim, Christian and Parsi community students receive scholarships from the government. In Today’s article, we will cover all the details about Aikyashree Scholarship Status 2023, eligibility criteria, amount, what documents are required, how you can apply online and renew your application to get the previous benefits of pre/post/merit cum means scholarship.
The Aikyashree scholarship scheme has been launched by the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation to provide financial assistance to deserving students belonging to the minority community in West Bengal. This scholarship is available for students studying in both college and school levels. Its main objective is to provide social-economic benefits and educational opportunities to minority students. This scholarship scheme covers students from class 1 to Ph.D. level, making it an end-to-end scholarship. Aikyashree is a commendable online scholarship programme that awards students belonging to financially poor backgrounds and minority communities. It is one of the most helpful programs by West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation that promotes talented students and supports them financially. This is an end-to-end scholarship portal for WB minority students. Students from Class 1 to PhD level can apply for various WB Government scholarship schemes through the WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Portal.
Objectives of Aikyashree Scholarship
- The objectives of the Aikyashree Scholarship are as follows:
- Its main objective is to help deserving students who want to pursue higher education.
- This scholarship program is intended for West Bengal residents who are members of minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains.
- The scholarship is targeted at students who have passed the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) or West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) examination and wish to study in fields such as engineering, medicine, and basic sciences.
Key Highlights of Aikyashree Scholarship Status 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Aikyashree Scholarship 2023|
|Department Name||West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to Minority Community such as Buddhist, Sikh, Jain, Muslim, Parsi & Christian|
|Eligible Students||Class 1 to PhD students|
|Application Last Date||31st October 2023|
|Helpline Number||1800-120-2130 6290875550 (Technical Helpdesk)|
Benefits of Aikyashree Scholarship Status 2023
- The establishment of the Aikyashree scholarship initiative was motivated by a number of other factors. Here are a few benefits mentioned below for the Aikyashree scholarship.
- This scholarship offers merit-based educational funding to underprivileged minority students.
- It launches initiatives to empower women in minority communities.
- This aid provides all eligible students with financial independence.
- To increase West Bengal’s rate of literacy.
- To provide thorough preparation for various competitive tests.
- Launching a programme for skill-based learning to improve the economic standing of West Bengal’s minorities by offering them a high-quality education.
- Helping poor and needy students in getting loans for their study.
- Empowering weaker sections of the society.
- Helping and understanding the concept of being financially stable.
- Provide training for several courses.
- Giving chance to the students who deserve the scholarship.
- Spreading awareness among the people about how important education is.
Below we have discussed the eligibility criteria for Aikyashree Scholarship Registration. The benefits of this scholarship programme can be claimed by any beneficiary only when they fulfil the criteria which are as follows:
- The applicant must be a student from a minority community.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Only those pursuing any course from a recognized Institution in the state of West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
- You must have secured minimum of 50% marks in the previous exam.
- Those students whose family income is Rs.2 Lakh for (Pre-Matric), Rs.2.5 Lakh for (Post-Matric, Merit Cum Mean) or less are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students from classes 1 To 10 are eligible for Pre-Matric, 11 To Ph.D. students for Post-Matric and Technical/Professional Students are eligible for the Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount
|Category||Amount for Day Scholar||Hosteller|
|Pre Matric (Class 1 to 5)||1100/-||–|
|Pre Matric (Class 6 to 10)||5500/-||11000/-|
|Post Matric (Class 11 to 12)||10200/-||11900/-|
|Post Matric (Technical & Vocational Course)||13500/-||15200/-|
|Post Matric (UG & PG)||6600/-||9600/-|
|Post Matric (M.Phil & PhD)||9300/-||16500/-|
|Merit Cum Means (Engineering, Medical, Law & CA)||27500/-||33000/-|
There are some important documents applicants need to have to apply for Aikyashree Scheme which we have mentioned below:
- Income Certificate
- Applicant’s Bank Account
- Passport size photograph
- Institute Certificate (verification form)
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bangla Siksha ID (For school-level students)
- Domicile Certificate
- Receipt of Tuition Fees
- Minority Community certificate
- Acknowledge Slip
- Course Fee Structure
How to Check Aikyashree Scholarship Status 2023
If you have recently applied for this scholarship and want to know the status of your application (District Level Or Institute Level) follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website of Aikyashree Scholarship.
- Then select the student area option.
- Now click on the Track Application Status.
- Choose your Institute District.
- Now enter your application ID, year of registration and date of birth.
- Fill the Captcha and click on Submit.
- Now you can check the current status of your application.
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal 2023-24
Follow the given steps for Renewal of your Scholarship Program:
- Visit the Official Website of Aikyashree Scholarship.
- Now select the student area option.
- Then click on Renew Your Application 2023-24.
- Select your Institute District and click on the OK button.
- Now add some additional details such as Duare Sarkar registration number, District, Block or Municipality, Aikyashree ID Number, and click on Proceed.
- Then login for student Renewal with your User ID and Date Of Birth.
- Now you will get the option of Renew Application, click on it.
- Click on Review, academic information and enter your year of passing and previous academic marks.
- Then click Submit and next.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number, Madhyamik registration number, and Bangla Siksha ID Number.
- Review your application, then click Submit and Renew.
- AMBER: DD-27/E, Sector-I,
- Salt Lake City,
Toll Free Number: