Vardhman Textiles Limited has launched a new program called the Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023-24. Students registered in ITIs or diploma courses will be eligible to apply for financial aid that will cover all of their educational costs. In this post, you get information regarding this Scholarship such as benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, overview, objective, and application procedure.
Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023-24
An initiative of Vardhman Textiles Limited, this scholarship seeks to give financial support to students studying diploma/ITI degrees following Class 10 and 12 to enable them to support their families. Students enrolled in ITI/diploma courses in any year will get a set financial aid package worth Rs. 20,000 under this scholarship to help with educational costs.
Students can now pursue higher education without having to depend on anybody. They will receive financial support from the charity. The beneficiary’s quality of life will increase if this scheme is implemented. In addition, the percentage of literacy will be enhanced. The applicant’s total yearly family income cannot exceed Rs 6 lakh to qualify for this benefit. First preference will be given to students from Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh.
Overview of Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023-24
Objective of Vardhman Foundation Scholarship
The primary goal of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students enrolled in ITI/Diploma courses so they may continue their education without having to worry about money. The chosen students who choose to pursue postsecondary education will contribute some financial aid. Students who get financial aid will be able to afford their educational costs without hardship.
Benefits of Vardhman Foundation Scholarship
- Vardhman Textiles Limited has launched the scholarship, a new program for students registered in ITI/diploma courses.
- They qualify for financial aid of Rs. 20,000, which will take care of all of their school costs.
- Students who get financial aid will be able to afford their educational costs without difficulty.
- After Class 10 and/or 12, students who register in any year of diploma or ITI studies are eligible.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% in their Class 10 and Class 12 exams.
- The applicant’s combined yearly family income shall not exceed Rs.6,00,000.
- First preference will be given to applicants from Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh.
- Employees of Buddy4Study and Vardhman Textiles Limited may not apply for their children.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- MarkSheet of 10th and 12th class
- Current year Admission Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- A fixed financial help of Rs. 20,000 would be given to the applicants.
Applying Procedure of Vardhman Foundation Shakun Oswal Scholarship 2023-24
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.