Many institutions also provide scholarships as a means of motivating students to seek higher education. to provide worthy students with access to high-quality education. A UCL scholarship for 100 Indian students was recently introduced by University College London. Students will get financial support for continuing their studies through this scholarship. In this post, you get all the information regarding the scholarship including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, overview, necessary documents, and application procedure.
UCL Scholarship for Indian Students 2023-24
A scholarship program at University College London has been introduced for 100 Indian students. Students can apply for scholarships under this scholarship to pursue their higher education at one of the top universities in the United Kingdom. This scholarship will be available to Indian students pursuing full-time master’s degrees who have exceptional academic records. On 21 November 2023, The British School New Delhi reached a formal agreement to commence the program.
33 scholarships will be given out under this program to deserving students who have earned a first-class degree or are expected to do so during the 2024-2025 school year. Over the next two years, another 67 scholarships will be given out. Under this scholarship, students will be able to receive up to 5000 euros. 29 February 2024 is the deadline for applications under this program. Applications will be accepted starting on 1 December 2023.
The primary goal of the UCL Scholarship for Indian Students 2023–2024 is to provide financial aid to Indian students pursuing master’s degrees at UCL. Students who are unable to pay for their education can nonetheless finish their degrees without facing financial difficulties.
Benefits of UCL Scholarship for Indian Students
The list of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- A scholarship will be awarded under the scheme to 100 Indian students.
- 5,000 euros will be awarded as a scholarship.
- This scholarship can only be used for a single year if the course is available for more than a year, two years of funding will be awarded.
- The scholarship winners are required to promptly notify UCL Student funds upon receiving any additional funds towards their degree.
- The winner will receive any remaining funds in three equal installments throughout the course of the academic year once the award has been applied to tuition.
The list of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship is given below:
- The student must live in India.
- Under any education, students should be registered in the Master’s program at University College London.
- Academic excellence is required of the students.
- In the UK, a student has to have a bachelor’s degree GPA that meets the requirements for a first-class degree.
Required Documents List
The list of the required documents for this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Selected students under the UCL Scholarship for Indian Students 2023–24 will get a scholarship worth £5,000.
The students will be chosen based on their academic standards.
- Based on their graduation GPA, the candidates will be narrowed down to a shortlist.
- The candidates will be narrowed down based on their graduation GPA.
Application Procedure of UCL Scholarship for Indian Students 2023-24
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the UCL
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Register option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Father Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number, etc
- Click on the submit button.