The U-Go Foundation has launched the U-Go Scholarship 2023 with the goal of giving young women who are pursuing professional graduating courses financial assistance. Many students are enrolled in professional undergraduate courses, however many are unable to finish their education due to a lack of funding. The girls will get a scholarship payment up till their course finishes. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship such as objective, benefits, overview, necessary documents, eligibility eritrea and applying procedure.
U-Go Scholarship 2023-24
The U-Go Foundation has introduced the U-Go Scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded under this program to young women pursuing degrees in professional fields such as education, nursing, pharmacy, medical and engineering. The organization would offer scholarships under the programme up to Rs 60000 annually.
Students must be pursuing their degree from an accredited university in order to be eligible for this scheme’s benefits. In addition, the organization has established a minimum grade requirement for classes 10 and 12 which is at least 70%. In addition, the candidate’s household income each year must be less than Rs 5 lakh.
Overview of U-Go Scholarship 2023-24
|Name of the Scholarship
|U-Go Scholarship 2023-24
|To Provide Financial Help
|19 December 2023
Objective of U-Go Scholarship 2023-24
The main goal of the scholarship is to empower women by providing funding for higher education. The organization wants to break down obstacles to great education for young women who aspire to be successful by offering scholarships worth up to Rs 60,000.
Benefits of the U-Go Scholarship 2023-24
The benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- Girls around the nation will be encouraged to seek professional education under this scheme.
- Young women studying professional graduate programs in teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medical, engineering, etc will be eligible to participate in this program.
- The organization would offer scholarships under the scheme up to Rs. 60,000 annually.
- The student must have passed both their class 10 and 12 with at least 70% in order to be eligible for this reward.
- The scholarship money will help female students stay inspired to pursue their professional goals.
- The candidate’s chosen course of study will determine the amount of the grant.
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The female students have to live in India.
- Female applicants ought to engage in professional undergraduate courses in fields such as engineering, medicine, nursing, teaching and pharmacy.
- The female candidate needs to receive at least 70% in her 10th and 12th grade grades.
- The Applicant household income should not exceed Rs. 5 lakh per year.
- The Applicant must be a first year graduate student.
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Family Income
- Bank Account
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- For two years, the teaching course costs Rs. 40,000.
- Four years at Rs. 40,000 for a Nursing and Pharma course
- The four-year cost for engineering and medical courses is Rs. 60,000.
Applying Procedure of U-Go Scholarship 2023-14
- First you have to visit the Official Website of U-Go.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Register button.
- The form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Father Name
- Mobile Number etc
- Click on the Submit button.