Here we are going to discuss the latest initiation which is initiated by AICTE or MoE, for the students to provide them a platform where they can solve pressing problems that face by them in daily life. The authorities will include various themes such as Agriculture, Foodtech and rural development, Blockchain and cybersecurity, Clean and Green Technology, Fitness, Sports, and much more. If you are interested to know more details about Smart India Hackathon 2023 then get it from our blog, we have mentioned all the important details that include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more, so kindly read this article till the end.
Smart India Hackathon 2023
The Smart Indian Hackathon is a marvelous program that empowers students to tackle the pressing problems that they face in real life, and this platform will work as a catalyst for bright-minded students in India to come together and devise groundbreaking solutions that can revolutionize various sectors such as Agriculture, Foodtech and rural development, Blockchain and cybersecurity, Clean and Green Technology, Fitness, and Sports, Heritage, and Culture, MedTech/ BioTech/ HealthTech, Miscellaneous, Renewable/ Sustainable Energy, Robotics and Drones, Smart Automation, Smart Vehicles, Travel and Tourism, Transportation and Logistics, Disaster Management, Smart Education. This initiative aims to promote digital innovations and foster a culture of problem-solving in students, and also enable unique opportunities for students to collaborate, ideate, and unleash their creative potential to face real-world challenges.
Overview Details of Smart India Hackathon 2023
|Organized by||AICTE or MoE|
|Name of scholarship||Smart India Hackathon 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Students, Ministries & PSUs, Private Organizations, Institutes|
|Who can participate||Students|
|Official website||Smart India|
Objective of Smart India Hackathon
The main objective of this initiative is to provide a unique and innovative platform to check and solve pressing problems that they face on a daily life basis, and this is a nationwide initiative that aims to harness creativity, problem-solving skills, and technical awareness for students to develop practical solutions which will be able to put an impact on various domains and sectors. It will also foster culture and entrepreneurship among students and empower them to contribute to the nation’s development. By encouraging collaboration, critical thinking, and teamwork, the event seeks to nurture the next generation of problem solvers who can address the challenges faced by society, industries, and the government.
Benefits of Smart India Hackathon
- Under this SIH students will get the opportunities to tackle challenges that are faced by industries, government organizations, and society, but with this initiative, students will be able to apply their skills, knowledge, and creativity to make solutions.
- Under this, students will come together and collaborate on problem-solving and also get the opportunity to work in different teams or groups, which will foster their learning and promote the exchange and ideas and perspectives.
- This initiative provides a unique opportunity to make a connection with experts, mentors, and experiences people from various streams, with this, they will be able to gain insights into industry trends, the latest technologies, and other market trends.
- This SHI platform offers candidates the to improve their technical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- During the program, students will face time constraints, complex problems, and the need for efficient project management.
- Candidates should have enrolled in any recognized institution in India, which is a must for the initiative.
- Candidates should make a team of 3 or 6 members, and all the members can be from the same institution.
- All the members should be residents of India, and non-Indian candidates are not eligible to participate in this initiative.
- Candidates should be pursuing full-time courses in an educational institution, and they can be from any discipline as long as they can contribute to problem-solving and innovation.
- Those who are enrolled in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral program are eligible, and there are no restrictions on the specific year to study or degree program as long as they get the eligibility criteria.
- As per the criteria, there are no age limits required to get participated in this initiative.
Required Documents List
- Team Registration Form
- Institution Authorization Letter
- Consent Forms
- Identity Proof
- Academic Certificates
- Problem Statement Selection Form
- Project Proposal
- Team Profile
- Support Letters (optional)
- Code of Conduct Agreement
Registration Procedure Under Smart India Hackathon 2023
- Those who want to apply and participate in this initiative are required to visit the Official Website of the SIH.
- After visiting the homepage, find the Apply Now option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear.
- On that form, you have to enter all the important details that include, College code, State, District, City, Name, Mobile number, SPOC consent letter, and Authority letter from the college.
- After submitting the details, review the details carefully.
- After satisfaction submit the application form to the authority.
- Telephone Number: +91 11 29581316
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org