The Serb Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 for Indian researchers has been announced by the Science and Engineering Research Board. The student will get financial support as well as additional privileges under the fellowship, allowing them to carry out their study without concern for money. In this post you get every necessary information regarding this fellowship such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and apply online.
SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024
The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India’s statutory entity SERB is the sponsor of the Serb Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 The SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship supports research in Science and Engineering by offering major allowances, contingency grants, and overhead funds to fellows with Ph.D, M.D, or M.S degrees from recognized universities.
The primary goal of SERB is to provide the finest management frameworks in line with the best international standards for sponsoring and advancing basic research. The purpose of this fellowship, established by the Science and Engineering Research Board is to offer fellowship amounts or programs to students pursuing degrees or studies in the domains of research and development laboratories.
Overview of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024
|Science and Engineering Research Board
|Ministry Science and Engineering
|To offer financial aid to those pursuing post-doctoral studies
Objective of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024
The primary goal of the SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship is to award fellowship funds to students who are enrolled in PhD programs, research-based programs or postdoctoral studies. This scholarship will be given to research-pursuing students, academic institutions, R&D labs, business concerns and other organizations for research of this kind.
Benefits of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024
The benefits of this fellowship is given below:
- A scholarship worth US$3,000 will be awarded to the selected students, together with a one time contingency/preparatory stipend of Rs. 60,000 to cover expenses such as insurance, airport transfers and visa fees.
- Economy class travel from their Indian workplace to the host institute’s location and return
The eligibility criteria of this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant needs to be Indian.
- The applicant has to be a Ph.D holder in engineering or medicine from an accredited Indian institute.
- The applicant’s Ph.D must have been awarded within the last two years. Regular staff researchers will receive a two-year leave of absence.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed 35 years old.
- The offer letter from the organization where the applicant wishes to complete the fellowship must be in hand (apart from the USA).
The required documents of this fellowship is given below:
- Filled in application
- Biodata of the candidate
- Letter of Acceptance from the host institution.
- Letter of Acceptance or Research Plan by the Host
- Statement from the Employer (For Employed Applicant)
- Summary of Applicant
Application Procedure of SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Websiteof the SERB.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the login option.
- Go to the Award and Fellowship option.
- Select the SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Choose Formats and Guideline option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Select the PDF icon or Directly click here to get the application form.
- Download the application form and take a print of it.
- Fill all the required details in the form such as:
- Name of the Applicar
- Institute Name
- Other Information
- Attach the signed documents with the application form.
- Attach the duly-signed documents with the application.
- Please send your application to the program coordinator at Overseas PDF Science and Engineering Research Board 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor Vasant Square Mall Sector-B, Pocket-5 Vasant Kunj New Delhi-110070 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.