The SBI Foundation’s education vertical Integrated Learning Mission includes the SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2024. This scholarship program’s objective is to support deserving students from low income households throughout India financially so they can continue their studies. Students enrolled in Classes 6 through 12 may be eligible to receive a scholarship under this scholarship. In this post you get every information regarding this scholarship such as benefits, objective, eligibility eritrea, necessary documents and applying procedure.
SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024
The SBI Asha Scholarship is an initiative of the education vertical integrated learning mission and was developed by the relevant SBI organization authorities. The application form will be made accessible for completion by all candidates who are interested in this opportunity on the official Buddy For Study website which will also administer the scholarship.
Under the terms of this official scholarship offered by the State Bank of India which is exclusively available to children presently enrolled in classes 6 through 12, Rs.15,000 will be awarded over the course of a year. The scholarship will be awarded to you in accordance with your performance on the qualifying exam.
Overview of SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024
|Students from Class 6th to 12th
|To Provide Financial Help
Objective of SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024
The main objective of the scholarship is to assist economically disadvantaged students in grades 6 through 12 who are unable to pay for their education. Numerous deserving students want to receive a quality education but due to financial constraints their families are unable to pay the increased tuition costs as well as the costs associated with books and copies. For many students and their families who wish to educate their students so they may forge better futures for themselves these scholarships are a comfort.
Benefits of SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024
- Some benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- Rs.15,000 per year
Some eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- Students in grades 6 through 12 need to be learning in class.
- Every student needs a PAN card.
- Candidate’s household incomes should not exceed Rs. 3,000,000 per year.
- In their class, students should have at least 75% attendance.
Some required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Previous Marksheet Academic year
- Fee Receipt
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Students now engaged in classes from sixth to twelfth grade would be eligible to receive a scholarship of up to rupees 10,000 for a period of one year.
- The scholarship money will assist them in covering their tuition and other educational costs.
Application Procedure of SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Register option.
- The Registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary details in the form such as:
- Name of Applicant
- Name School
- Aadhar Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Click on the submit button.