Sage IT Scholarship India 2024 is a graduate and postgraduate scholarship program given by Sage IT (a privately held multinational business). Indian students aged 17 to 30 can enter an article writing contest and receive a one-time award of financial help. Students who are interested in applying for the scholarship should read this article completely because we will give you all of the information you need to fill out the application form, including objective, eligible criteria, benefits, required documents and apply online and much more.
Sage IT Scholarship India 2024
Sage IT, the leader in digital business transformation and optimization is presenting an Rs,50,000 scholarship opportunity to university and college students because we feel you deserve it as you make the exciting decision to invest in your future. The article should be between 1000 to 1.500 words long and written in Word Doc format. It must be unique, unpublished and free of copying. The deadline for entries is 3 March 2024.
There will be no application costs necessary for submitting the application form. Each individual is only able to submit one. The application should include personal information such as full name, email address, phone number, date of birth, university name, study area, postal address, city, state and nation. The winner will be revealed on 21 March 2024 which is World Down Syndrome Day.
Overview of Sage IT Scholarship India 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Sage IT Scholarship India 2024
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of Sage IT Scholarship India 2024
The main objective of the scholarship is to motivate or encourage students to ensure that all financially disadvantaged students receive the same education as financially high students. With growing college tuition, many students are unable to pay, resulting in a decline in their education. Students in India will be able to pay their fees more easily due to the scholarship.
Benefits of Sage IT Scholarship India 2024
The benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The winner will get a one-time give of Rs. 50,000.
The eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must enroll in regular/part-time graduate/postgraduate studies at recognized universities or institutes.
- The applicant’s age should be between 17 and 30 years.
The required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Birth Certificate
- Admission Proof
- Article in a Word .doc format in 1000-1,500 words
- The last day for submitting the application form will be 21 March 2024.
- Candidate selection will be based on their publications on Next-Gen Innovations in Assistive Technology.
Apply Online of Sage IT Scholarship India 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of Saga IT.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Application page.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form such as:
- Date of Birth
- Course, etc
- You have to click on the submit button.