The Department of Agriculture established the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024 to give students from farmer’s households financial help so they can pursue higher education. This scholarship is only available to residents of the state of Karnataka who are from farming backgrounds. In this article you get every information regarding this scholarship including its benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and applying procedure.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
A government program called Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024 was established with the goal of supporting farmer’s children in continuing their education without regard to their financial situation. Students who are the offspring of farmers who are enrolled in grades 6th through 10th can apply for the scholarship to receive financial aid.
The scholarship awards between Rs. 2500 and Rs. 11000 for each student annually. Students that fit the qualifying requirements can apply for the scholarship, which is given out on a merit cum means basis. The purpose of the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to give all students regardless of their socioeconomic situation, equal chances to succeed academically.
Overview of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship
|Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
|State Government of karnataka
|Children of Farmers
|To Provide Scholarship
Objective of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
The main objective of the scholarship established by the Karnataka State Government is to provide higher education scholarships to the children of the state’s economically disadvantaged farmers. Children of farmers and n are encouraged to pursue higher education through this program. The benefited students will get financial aid in the form of scholarships under this state government program. The maximum scholarship offered under this plan is Rs 11000, while the lowest scholarship is Rs 2500. The higher education of children of farmers will also be encouraged by this scholarship.
Benefits of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
Some of the benefits of this scholarship is given below:
- The Karnataka government launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme on 7 August 2021.
- Scholarships are given to children of farmers.
- There are scholarships available for farmer’s children to pursue higher education with the amount varying from Rs 2500 to Rs 11000.
- The direct benefit transfer method will allow the scholarship funds to be immediately sent into the recipient’s bank account.
- Every Karnataka child will acquire a higher education due to this effort.
- To benefit from this scholarship, students must register on the website.
- Children of farmers will be encouraged to pursue higher education by this motivation as well.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant must reside in the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant’s parent has to be a working farmer.
- The applicant must have completed the Class 10 examination from a school that has received national or state government recognition.
Some of the required documents of this scholarship is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth
- Bank Account Details
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Farmer ID Card
- Residence Proof
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
Amount Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
|Scholarships provide to Boys
|Scholarships provide to Girls
|PUC or ITI
|BA, BSC, B.Com, MBBS, BE other professional Courses
|Law, Paramedical, Nursing and other Vocational courses
Application Procedure of Gujarat Government Study Abroad Loan Program 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Department of Agriculture Government of Kerala.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Scholarship Program for Farmer Children under the online service section.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- If you have an Aadhaar card, you must pick yes or no on this new page.
- Choose yes, you must provide your Aadhaar Card Number, Name, Gender and other related information.
- If you chose no, you must enter your EID number, EID Number, EID Name, Gender and other related information.
- Tick the declaration.
- You have to click on the Continue button.
- Enter all the required details in the page.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
The Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship was established as announced by the Karnataka government. Supporting disadvantaged students who are unable to continue their studies is the aim of this scholarship. This award is meant to help young people who work in agriculture. Many farmer’s children are not able to get a good education because of financial limitations.