The Scholarship is a new scheme that the PW Foundation has introduced. Scholarships will be given under the program to students who have qualified for competitive exams. Students who score well on the JEE and NEET exams will be eligible for a scholarship from the PW Foundation to help with their educational costs. In this article you get every information regarding PW Foundation Scholarship 2024 such as benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and applying procedure.
The Scholarship has been introduced by the Physics Wallah Foundation. Students who qualify for the scholarship will get funding to pursue their higher education. This scholarship will assist deserving students who have passed the esteemed JEE/NEET competitive test and are being admitted to IIT, AIMS and GMC to pursue professions in engineering and medicine.
All qualified students would get financial aid of Rs 1 lakh under the initiative to help with their educational costs. Students can now pursue higher education without having to depend on anybody. They will get scholarships from the PW Foundation, which will eventually raise the standard of education. By using the Direct Bank Transfer Method, the scholarship money will be sent into the applicant’s bank accounts.
Overview of PW Foundation Scholarship 2024
|Name of the Scholarship||PW Foundation Scholarship 2024|
|Launched by||Physics Wallah|
|Beneficiary||Students who are in the First year if IIT, AIIMS, GMC, etc|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
|Helpline Number||For support team- email@example.com Call on – 07314853200|
Objective of Scholarship
The Physics Wallah Foundation aims to fund the higher education of deserving and worthy candidates who have passed the renowned JEE/NEET exams and are being admitted to esteemed engineering and medical institutions such as IIT, AIIMS, NIIT and GMC.
Benefits of PW Foundation Scholarship
- The PW Foundation has launched the Scholarship which is intended for students who are members of the Economically Weaker Section of society and have achieved high scores on highly competitive exams like JEE or NEET.
- Up to Rs.1,00,000 in financial aid will be given to selected students to pay all of their educational costs.
- The Direct Bank Transfer Method will be used to deposit the scholarship money into the candidates bank accounts.
- The applicant must live in india.
- Students must pass the JEE or NEET exam with high scores.
- Students must be registered in a government college or institution and in their first year of IIT or MBBS.
- To be eligible, a student’s household income must exceed Rs. 3 lakh annually.
Required Documents List
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- ID Proof
- Current Year Admissions
- Bank Account Details
- Financial aid of up to Rs.1,000,000 will be provided to selected students to meet all of their educational costs.
Applying Procedure of PW Foundation Scholarship 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the PW.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the register button.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.