So many students have recently applied for PM YASASVI Scheme in the year 2023, and now students are looking forward to the admit card being released, so you are in the right place. The authorities of the Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) have released the PM YASASVI Exam Admit Card 2023, which is now available on the official website, students looking for it can now download it and check their details like venue, and date of examination and much more in that ticket. Here we have mentioned all the important aspects that include its official website link, download process, eligibility, and much more.
PM Yasasvi Exam Admit Card 2023
The authorities of YASASVI, have released the hall ticket for the students who have applied for the scholarship, we are delighted to tell you that the YASASVI Scholarship exam has been rescheduled due to unanticipated circumstances, and now it has been rescheduled to 25 September, from 11 September. Candidates who have been waiting for this get more chances to prepare themselves for the examination and give the best of it. Aspiring applicants from all corners of the country have eagerly awaited the opportunity to compete for this coveted scholarship, and we express our gratitude for your patience and understanding during this rescheduling process. if you are willing to download the admit card, kindly go to the website and download it now and check all the important details that are mentioned on it.
Key Highlights of PM YASASVI Exam Admit Card 2023
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency, NTA|
|Name of the Scheme||Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASHASVI)|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Application Last Date||05 September 2023|
|Correction Date||06 September to 08 September 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|City Intimation Slip Release Date||19 September 2023 (Available Now)|
|Admit Card Date||21 September 2023|
|Exam Date||25 September 2023 (Sunday)|
Objective of PM YASASVI Exam Admit Card
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide financial academic support for the student in classes of 9th and 11th, in which students will get a chance to get quality education, and those students who have applied for it and willingly waiting for the hall ticket to be released so it’s here. The authorities have declared the notification for rescheduling the examination date which start scheduled from the 11th of September to the 25th of September 2023. This rescheduling process will provide time and a chance to make their preparation more conscious.
Benefits of PM YASASVI Exam Admit Card
- This scholarship program will provide them with financial support so they can consciously focus on their studies without being burdened on anyone anymore.
- Under this, students are required to clear the YASASVI Scholarship Examination, and selected candidates will get opportunities to get enrolled in different top schools in India.
- Through this extension of the examination, students will get more time to prepare for the examination and get proper access to other preparation criteria.
PM YASASVI Exam Pattern
- Students who are preparing for the examination are advised to look closely at the examination pattern because there are 4 subjects on the exam and that include math, science, social science, and general awareness.
- Under this examination, there will be 30 MCQ which consists of 4 marks for each question.
- And in science, there will be 20 questions, and on the other, like social science and general awareness, there will be 25-25 MCQs.
- In the test, the total points will be 400, and it does not take any negative marking, and get 3 hours to complete the examination.
|Total Sections||Section A: Maths|
Section B: Science
Section C: Social Science
Section D: General Knowledge
|Section-wise question distribution||Maths (30)|
Social Science (25)
General Knowledge (25)
|Total Marks||400 (each question consists of 4 marks)|
Examination Date of PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Pattern of the Exam||Objective Type comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Date of exam||11.09.2022(Sunday)|
|Exam cities||Exam will be held in 78 cities across India|
|Examination fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fee.|
|How to apply||Candidates are required to apply online at https://yet.nta.ac.in|
|Submission of online application forms for the test||From 27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022(Upto 11.50 PM)|
Examination Details of YASASVI Scheme 2023
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Details Contain Under PM YASASVI Admit Card
- Name of the candidates
- photograph and signature Roll Number
- registration number
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Exam Center Code
- Name and address of the examination Centre
Procedure to Download the PM YASASVI Exam Admit Card 2023
- Candidates are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- And then, you are required to tap on the Admit Card link and continue.
- After tapping on it the hall ticket login page will appear, enter your application number and captcha code in it and submit them.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Now you can check the details on it and make a printout of it to appear in the examination.